- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Report: Bam Adebayo to Take on Kobayashi in Cheeseburger-Eating Contest
- Updated: September 16, 2019
Per Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel, Adebayo will be facing off against competitive-eating legend Takeru Kobayashi in an upcoming eating contest.
“Adebayo will be among the celebrities competing against competitive-eating legend Kobayashi in a cheeseburger-eating contest Wednesday in Pine Crest.
“Wednesday’s event, promoted by BurgerFi and Feeding South Florida, comes as part of Hunger Action Month. In addition to Adebayo and Guinness world-record holder Takeru Kobayashi, the event will feature former NFL star Russell Maryland.”
The competition is not only for bragging rights, either. BurgerFi is set to donate $100 for every cheeseburger that is eaten for a donation up to $5,000 to Feeding South Florida.
There is little doubt that Adebayo will not be able to dethrone the Japanese competitive eating icon, but hopefully he’ll be able to show off the kind of appetite that an offseason of heavy training can create.