- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
Photo: Dwyane Wade Caught Watching Heat Game After Bulls Victory
- Updated: April 11, 2017
You can take Dwyane Wade out of Miami, but evidently, you can’t take the “Miami” out of Dwyane Wade. After his own Chicago Bulls blew out the Orlando Magic, the former Miami Heat superstar was apparently caught watching the end of his old team’s game Monday night:
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) April 11, 2017
While it’s no secret that Wade still likes to follow the team that drafted him, Miami’s game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday held particular significance.
If the Heat wound up losing, the Bulls would have clinched the playoffs, while Miami would’ve been eliminated. Obviously that’s not what happened. Instead, because Miami beat Cleveland, Chicago must continue to fight to make the playoffs.
As far as the Heat are concerned, they still need a bit more help to make the postseason. To get in, they must win their final game of the season versus the Washington Wizards on Wednesday and rely on Wade’s Bulls (or the Indiana Pacers) to lose that same day.