- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Photo: Dwyane Wade Caught Watching Heat Game After Bulls Victory
- Updated: April 11, 2017
You can take Dwyane Wade out of Miami, but evidently, you can’t take the “Miami” out of Dwyane Wade. After his own Chicago Bulls blew out the Orlando Magic, the former Miami Heat superstar was apparently caught watching the end of his old team’s game Monday night:
— Anthony Chiang (@Anthony_Chiang) April 11, 2017
While it’s no secret that Wade still likes to follow the team that drafted him, Miami’s game versus the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday held particular significance.
If the Heat wound up losing, the Bulls would have clinched the playoffs, while Miami would’ve been eliminated. Obviously that’s not what happened. Instead, because Miami beat Cleveland, Chicago must continue to fight to make the playoffs.
As far as the Heat are concerned, they still need a bit more help to make the postseason. To get in, they must win their final game of the season versus the Washington Wizards on Wednesday and rely on Wade’s Bulls (or the Indiana Pacers) to lose that same day.