- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Miami Heat Teammates Campaign Kendrick Nunn Over Ja Morant for Rookie of the Year
- Updated: April 14, 2020
THAT DOG ENERGY ‼️‼️‼️ https://t.co/QGx6WsqKaB
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) April 13, 2020
Nunn, 24, has been one of the best stories of Miami’s season.
The Heat signed the undrafted pro on the last day of the 2018-19 regular season. Since then, he has ascended and impressed his way through the Heat ranks to become the team’s starting point guard.
Morant, on the other hand, has been in limelight since the beginning of the year. The Memphis Grizzlies selected him with the No. 2 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
The 20-year-old is averaging 17.6 points, 6.9 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game this season. While the Grizzlies are currently the eight seed in the Western Conference, they have a subpar 32-33 record.
As for the Heat, they are having a strong campaign. Nunn is putting up 15.6 points, 3.4 assists and 2.7 points per game this season. The 6-foot-2 bull dog is the team’s fourth-highest scorer.
There is no official timetable for when the NBA will resume the 2019-20 season.