- Video: Tyler Herro claps back at Paul Pierce for refusing to call him a ‘bucket’
- Report: Miami Heat requested not to have confetti after advancing to NBA Finals
- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
Miami Heat Teammates Campaign Kendrick Nunn Over Ja Morant for Rookie of the Year
- Updated: April 14, 2020
THAT DOG ENERGY ‼️‼️‼️ https://t.co/QGx6WsqKaB
— 13am Adebayo💥 (@Bam1of1) April 13, 2020
Nunn, 24, has been one of the best stories of Miami’s season.
The Heat signed the undrafted pro on the last day of the 2018-19 regular season. Since then, he has ascended and impressed his way through the Heat ranks to become the team’s starting point guard.
Morant, on the other hand, has been in limelight since the beginning of the year. The Memphis Grizzlies selected him with the No. 2 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft.
The 20-year-old is averaging 17.6 points, 6.9 assists and 3.5 rebounds per game this season. While the Grizzlies are currently the eight seed in the Western Conference, they have a subpar 32-33 record.
As for the Heat, they are having a strong campaign. Nunn is putting up 15.6 points, 3.4 assists and 2.7 points per game this season. The 6-foot-2 bull dog is the team’s fourth-highest scorer.
There is no official timetable for when the NBA will resume the 2019-20 season.