- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
- Report: Miami Heat release injury update on Jimmy Butler after scary moment vs. Phoenix Suns
- Ja Morant expresses no sympathy for Miami Heat having to play 8 games in 12 days
- Report: Miami Heat will have interest in Mike Conley this offseason
- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
Erik Spoelstra announces when Victor Oladipo will make his debut for Miami Heat
- Updated: March 31, 2021
The newest and biggest addition to the Miami Heat’s roster will be making his debut very soon.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) March 31, 2021
Oladipo was acquired by Miami last week from the Houston Rockets just prior to the NBA’s trade deadline. He was previously traded by the Indiana Pacers earlier this season in the megadeal that sent James Harden to the Brooklyn Nets.
He is expected to give plenty of help, especially on the offensive end, to a Heat team that has been wildly inconsistent this season mostly due to health issues.
Despite coming off a serious quad injury two seasons ago, Oladipo is averaging 20.8 points and 4.7 assists per game so far this year.
The offensive end is where the Heat have been struggling the most in 2021.