- Report: Bradley Beal will be No. 1 target for Miami Heat if unable to land Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: Jimmy Butler offered Bam Adebayo part-owner stake in his coffee business for $2.5 million
- Precious Achiuwa reveals Tyler Herro reached out right after draft to invite him to workout
- Miami Heat unveil jaw-dropping ‘ViceVersa’ uniforms for upcoming season
- Dwyane Wade defends Nate Robinson after Gilbert Arenas’ message goes viral
- Report: Miami Heat sign Max Strus to training camp deal
- Miami Heat rising star Tyler Herro favored to win 2 NBA awards next season
- Andre Iguodala predicts former Golden State Warriors teammate to win MVP
- Bam Adebayo must achieve one major goal to be paid full supermax contract
- Jae Crowder demands huge request from Miami Heat after bidding farewell
Tyler Herro Says LeBron James Influenced His Fashion and Style
- Updated: December 21, 2019
Not only is his playing ability impressive and flashy, so too are his senses of style and fashion.
In an interview with GQ, Herro was asked if he has always been into fashion and style growing up.
“Definitely,” Herro said. “I always looked up to LeBron [James], how he came to the game. As I got older, I started wearing different clothes that I thought stated my style. But I think it was [when I started] not caring what people thought, that’s when I really started to wear whatever I wanted.”
Just like his role model, Herro has displayed confidence when it comes to style.
He set Twitter on fire during the 2019 NBA Draft when he rocked a flashy floral suit. Furthermore, in the offseason, he was named by a popular Instagram page dedicated to NBA players’ fashion as the 2019 rookie with the most drip, to which he simply had to agree.
As self-assured as he is with his style, Herro has also shown an impressive confidence on the court.
At just 19 years old, he has proven to not be afraid to mix it up against players older and more experienced than he is.
He has been instrumental in the Heat’s ascent to the one of the top records in the Eastern Conference.