- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
Tyler Herro Says LeBron James Influenced His Fashion and Style
- Updated: December 21, 2019
Not only is his playing ability impressive and flashy, so too are his senses of style and fashion.
In an interview with GQ, Herro was asked if he has always been into fashion and style growing up.
“Definitely,” Herro said. “I always looked up to LeBron [James], how he came to the game. As I got older, I started wearing different clothes that I thought stated my style. But I think it was [when I started] not caring what people thought, that’s when I really started to wear whatever I wanted.”
Just like his role model, Herro has displayed confidence when it comes to style.
He set Twitter on fire during the 2019 NBA Draft when he rocked a flashy floral suit. Furthermore, in the offseason, he was named by a popular Instagram page dedicated to NBA players’ fashion as the 2019 rookie with the most drip, to which he simply had to agree.
As self-assured as he is with his style, Herro has also shown an impressive confidence on the court.
At just 19 years old, he has proven to not be afraid to mix it up against players older and more experienced than he is.
He has been instrumental in the Heat’s ascent to the one of the top records in the Eastern Conference.