- Report: Boston Celtics consider not drafting Jimmy Butler ‘most painful miss’ in recent history
- Tyler Herro ranks above LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry and Kawhi Leonard after Game 4
- Report: Boston Celtics front office let out ‘collective moan’ when Miami Heat drafted Tyler Herro
- Bam Adebayo explains huge role he played in convincing Miami Heat to draft Tyler Herro
- NBA Twitter erupts after Tyler Herro’s monster Game 4 performance vs. Boston Celtics
- Bam Adebayo shares update on wrist injury suffered in Game 4, gives status for Game 5
- Tyler Herro has incredible message for Jimmy Butler as Miami Heat prepare to advance to NBA Finals
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade responds to possibility of taking over for Pat Riley
- Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Game 4 live stream: Watch NBA playoffs online and on TV
- Dwyane Wade explains why Miami Heat rookie Tyler Herro has that ‘it’ factor
Miami Heat Doctor Creating Doctor’s Notes for Those Wanting to Watch Dwyane Wade’s Last Home Game
- Updated: April 9, 2019
In fact, the team’s doctor is creating doctor’s notes for those wanting to watch the historic game.
Did you wake up this morning with Hot Flashes?
No? Actually, yes you did. Our team doctor Harlan Selesnick and @BaptistHealthSF are helping you get out of school and work early so you can be inside @AAarena by 7pm for @DwyaneWade's final regular season home game! #L3GACY pic.twitter.com/QXcpRgn76O
Wade, 37, is at the tail end of his final season in the league. As the 16-year pro concludes his career this week, he finishes as the Heat’s all-time leading scorer, a gold medalist and three-time champion.
Although Wade isn’t playing at the MVP level he once was on, the veteran is still putting on a show for fans. On the season, Wade is putting up 14.7 points, 4.1 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game. In the process, Wade has dazzled fans with impressive dunks, defensive plays and buzzer-beaters.
The All-Star’s storybook career at American Airlines Arena comes to an end Tuesday night against the Philadelphia 76ers.