- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Meyers Leonard Announces He’ll Help Feed Over 1 Million People in April Affected by COVID-19
- Updated: April 6, 2020
On Monday, he announced the exciting news on social media.
Ladies & Gentlemen.. WOW. THANK YOU to everyone who came thru the 24-hour live stream. Together, we raised $70,000 on our way to raise $175,000 and feed over 1 million people in the month of April due to COVID-19. The rest of the month is going to be exciting! Stay tuned! 🙏🏼❤️🔨
Across the league, players have taken to different forms of charity to help those in need. It is truly inspirational to see these young men use their wealth and influence for such great causes during the current crisis.
This isn’t the first time Leonard has been in the news lately. Over the weekend, the big man stated what he hopes will happen with the rest of the 2019-20 NBA season.
With the season currently in the balance, Leonard expressed his hope that every team will get to play five more regular season games before the playoffs begin.
Right now, it is unclear just how likely that is. First, government and medical officials will have to find a way to stall the spread of the disease.
Until then, Leonard and the rest of his NBA colleagues are sure to do all that they can to help those in need.