- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Updated: May 14, 2020
During an Instagram Live session with Richard Jefferson, the forward applauded the Heat for getting the best out of their players.
Jae Crowder, on ESPN Instagram Live, praises Heat structure for getting best out of players. Remember, he is an impending free agent. "It just helps brings out the best in each and every player."
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) May 14, 2020
Crowder, 29, got shipped to Miami in February.
The Heat traded away Justise Winslow, Dion Waiters and James Johnson in package that netted them Crowder, Andre Iguodala and Solomon Hill from the Memphis Grizzlies just before the 2020 trade deadline.
While Iguodala was expected to be the star of the trade, Crowder’s performance has impressed Heat fans the most.
The 6-foot-6 veteran is averaging 11.9 points, 5.8 boards and 2.0 assists per game with the Heat this season. In 13 games with Miami, he has knocked down 39.3 percent of his shots from downtown.
Yet, Nunn is one of the top rookies in the league, while Robinson is one of the best 3-point shooters in the NBA this season.
There 2019-20 campaign is currently suspended as a result of the novel coronavirus.