- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Report: Bam Adebayo’s agent to meet with Miami Heat to discuss max extension
- Updated: November 24, 2020
Bam Adebayo is eligible for a max extension this offseason. He certainly is worth the contract, especially with the way he played last season.
This week, things might become more clear, as Adebayo’s agent will reportedly meet with the Heat front office to discuss its plans.
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 24, 2020
Last season, Adebayo had the best season of his young career.
He averaged 15.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game in the regular season. The 6-foot-9 big man was key in the Miami’s run to the NBA Finals, where it lost to the Lakers in six games.
The University of Kentucky product was also voted to his first All-Star Game last season, along with his fellow draftees in the 2017 NBA Draft, Jayson Tatum and Donovan Mitchell.
Those two players just agreed to max contract extensions with their respective teams.
It remains to be seen whether Adebayo will follow suit.