- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Dwyane Wade’s 2-word reaction to Tom Brady winning 7th Super Bowl
- Updated: February 7, 2021
On Sunday, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady won his seventh Super Bowl championship against the Kansas City Chiefs.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) February 8, 2021
Brady joined the Bucs this past offseason after 20 seasons with the New England Patriots.
The Bucs hit a rough patch at midseason, but they righted course and won it all, as their defense totally stymied Chiefs superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes in Super Bowl LV.
Wade played with another all-time great in LeBron James not too long ago. In their four seasons together, Wade and James reached the NBA Finals each year, winning back-to-back NBA titles in 2012 and ’13.
Prior to playing with the Akron, Ohio native, Wade led Miami to its first NBA championship in 2006 against the Dallas Mavericks.
As the old saying goes, greatness knows greatness.