- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
- Report: Jimmy Butler, Tyler Herro and Avery Bradley will not join Miami Heat on road trip
- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Stephen Curry After Clutch Game 6 Performance
- Updated: May 11, 2019
Following an incredible performance by two-time MVP Stephen Curry in the Golden State Warriors’ series-clinching Game 6 win over the Houston Rockets, Wade took to social media to shower Curry in compliments.
Y’all better stop disrespecting @StephenCurry30 just because he’s a team first guy and is willing to sacrifice in moments doesn’t mean he’s not still a beast.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 11, 2019
Curry certainly has been facing quite a bit of disrespect as of late as teammate Kevin Durant continued to lead his team through the playoffs. Still, when it mattered most, Curry proved that he is still one of the top scorers in the league.
After failing to score a single point in the first half of Friday night’s pivotal Game 6, Curry went on a tear, scoring 33 points in the second half.
Wade certainly knows what it mean to sacrifice your own stats for team success. Back in the days of the Big 3, it was often Wade who would defer to LeBron James and let him fill the stat sheet.
Curry has done the same with Durant, but now that Durant is missing time due to injury, it will likely be up to Curry to lead his team to another NBA championship.