- T.J. Warren Speaks Out on Facing Jimmy Butler and Miami Heat on Monday
- Dwyane Wade Reacts to NBA Snubbing of Devonte’ Graham for Most Improved Player Award
- Mario Chalmers Once Got Into Heated Confrontation With LeBron James After Telling Him to ‘Stop Playing Like a B—h’
- Miami Heat Rumors: Jimmy Butler on Track to Return Monday Against T.J. Warren and Indiana Pacers
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro Gives Thoughts on Playing Point Guard After Incredible Performance vs. Phoenix Suns
- Video: Devin Booker and Tyler Herro Seen Going at It During Miami Heat-Phoenix Suns Matchup
- Miami Heat’s Jae Crowder Continues to Beg for Justice for Breonna Taylor After 148 Days Pass Since Her Murder
- Dwyane Wade’s Hyped Reaction After Seeing Rodney McGruder Hit Game-Winning 3 Against Trail Blazers
- Miami Heat News: Bam Adebayo Named Finalist for NBA’s Most Improved Player Award
- 5 Reasons the Miami Heat Are Primed to Represent the Eastern Conference in This Season’s NBA Finals
Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Stephen Curry After Clutch Game 6 Performance
- Updated: May 11, 2019
Following an incredible performance by two-time MVP Stephen Curry in the Golden State Warriors’ series-clinching Game 6 win over the Houston Rockets, Wade took to social media to shower Curry in compliments.
Y’all better stop disrespecting @StephenCurry30 just because he’s a team first guy and is willing to sacrifice in moments doesn’t mean he’s not still a beast.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 11, 2019
Curry certainly has been facing quite a bit of disrespect as of late as teammate Kevin Durant continued to lead his team through the playoffs. Still, when it mattered most, Curry proved that he is still one of the top scorers in the league.
After failing to score a single point in the first half of Friday night’s pivotal Game 6, Curry went on a tear, scoring 33 points in the second half.
Wade certainly knows what it mean to sacrifice your own stats for team success. Back in the days of the Big 3, it was often Wade who would defer to LeBron James and let him fill the stat sheet.
Curry has done the same with Durant, but now that Durant is missing time due to injury, it will likely be up to Curry to lead his team to another NBA championship.