- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Stephen Curry After Clutch Game 6 Performance
- Updated: May 11, 2019
Following an incredible performance by two-time MVP Stephen Curry in the Golden State Warriors’ series-clinching Game 6 win over the Houston Rockets, Wade took to social media to shower Curry in compliments.
Y’all better stop disrespecting @StephenCurry30 just because he’s a team first guy and is willing to sacrifice in moments doesn’t mean he’s not still a beast.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) May 11, 2019
Curry certainly has been facing quite a bit of disrespect as of late as teammate Kevin Durant continued to lead his team through the playoffs. Still, when it mattered most, Curry proved that he is still one of the top scorers in the league.
After failing to score a single point in the first half of Friday night’s pivotal Game 6, Curry went on a tear, scoring 33 points in the second half.
Wade certainly knows what it mean to sacrifice your own stats for team success. Back in the days of the Big 3, it was often Wade who would defer to LeBron James and let him fill the stat sheet.
Curry has done the same with Durant, but now that Durant is missing time due to injury, it will likely be up to Curry to lead his team to another NBA championship.