- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
- Tom Thibodeau heaps praise on Pat Riley, looking to mimic Miami Heat culture with New York Knicks
- Report: Jimmy Butler didn’t like ‘lack of professionalism’ on Minnesota Timberwolves
- Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
Dwyane Wade Selling Special Tie to Support Craig Sager in Cancer Battle
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade is not only an All-Star on the court, but off the court as well. The three-time NBA champion plans on using his keen fashion sense to support TNT sports personality Craig Sager, who is battling against cancer.
As a part of his partnership with The Tie Bar, Wade will be selling exclusive ties and pocket-squares to benefit the SagerStrong Foundation, which partners with numerous organizations to provide help for cancer patients throughout their battles.
The tie can be seen below:
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) May 24, 2016
According to the Sun Sentinel, the special collection will be available online and at The Tie Bar’s store in Chicago on June 9. The neckwear will go on sale at a pop-up shop at 212 Bowery in New York City from June 9-12.
Way to be a role model, Wade.