- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra applauds surprising aspect of Bam Adebayo’s game after dominant performance vs. Pistons
- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
Dwyane Wade Selling Special Tie to Support Craig Sager in Cancer Battle
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade is not only an All-Star on the court, but off the court as well. The three-time NBA champion plans on using his keen fashion sense to support TNT sports personality Craig Sager, who is battling against cancer.
As a part of his partnership with The Tie Bar, Wade will be selling exclusive ties and pocket-squares to benefit the SagerStrong Foundation, which partners with numerous organizations to provide help for cancer patients throughout their battles.
The tie can be seen below:
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) May 24, 2016
According to the Sun Sentinel, the special collection will be available online and at The Tie Bar’s store in Chicago on June 9. The neckwear will go on sale at a pop-up shop at 212 Bowery in New York City from June 9-12.
Way to be a role model, Wade.