- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
Dwyane Wade Selling Special Tie to Support Craig Sager in Cancer Battle
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade is not only an All-Star on the court, but off the court as well. The three-time NBA champion plans on using his keen fashion sense to support TNT sports personality Craig Sager, who is battling against cancer.
As a part of his partnership with The Tie Bar, Wade will be selling exclusive ties and pocket-squares to benefit the SagerStrong Foundation, which partners with numerous organizations to provide help for cancer patients throughout their battles.
The tie can be seen below:
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) May 24, 2016
According to the Sun Sentinel, the special collection will be available online and at The Tie Bar’s store in Chicago on June 9. The neckwear will go on sale at a pop-up shop at 212 Bowery in New York City from June 9-12.
Way to be a role model, Wade.