- Report: Ben Simmons Has Been Training With Dwyane Wade in Los Angeles
- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
Dwyane Wade Selling Special Tie to Support Craig Sager in Cancer Battle
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade is not only an All-Star on the court, but off the court as well. The three-time NBA champion plans on using his keen fashion sense to support TNT sports personality Craig Sager, who is battling against cancer.
As a part of his partnership with The Tie Bar, Wade will be selling exclusive ties and pocket-squares to benefit the SagerStrong Foundation, which partners with numerous organizations to provide help for cancer patients throughout their battles.
The tie can be seen below:
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) May 24, 2016
According to the Sun Sentinel, the special collection will be available online and at The Tie Bar’s store in Chicago on June 9. The neckwear will go on sale at a pop-up shop at 212 Bowery in New York City from June 9-12.
Way to be a role model, Wade.