- Report: Miami Heat Players Look Forward to Practice Thanks to Jimmy Butler’s ‘Laid-Back Presence’
- Report: There Have Been ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters That Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
Dwyane Wade Selling Special Tie to Support Craig Sager in Cancer Battle
- Updated: May 25, 2016
Miami Heat shooting guard Dwyane Wade is not only an All-Star on the court, but off the court as well. The three-time NBA champion plans on using his keen fashion sense to support TNT sports personality Craig Sager, who is battling against cancer.
As a part of his partnership with The Tie Bar, Wade will be selling exclusive ties and pocket-squares to benefit the SagerStrong Foundation, which partners with numerous organizations to provide help for cancer patients throughout their battles.
The tie can be seen below:
— Shandel Richardson (@ShandelRich) May 24, 2016
According to the Sun Sentinel, the special collection will be available online and at The Tie Bar’s store in Chicago on June 9. The neckwear will go on sale at a pop-up shop at 212 Bowery in New York City from June 9-12.
Way to be a role model, Wade.