- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Dwyane Wade Roasts Isaiah Thomas via Social Media
- Updated: November 15, 2018
— Bleacher Report NBA (@BR_NBA) November 16, 2018
The guard, widely known for his 5-foot-9 stature, has always seen himself at the short end of jokes during his rise to stardom. He’s achieved a lot of recognition despite his height, primarily during his tenure with the Boston Celtics where he gained his first and second All-Star nods.
Thomas will have his chance to have the last laugh later on this season on Jan. 8, when the Heat visit Pepsi Center to take on the Denver Nuggets. He’s currently rehabbing from season-ending hip surgery and should be hopeful for game action by then.
Wade will have a bit more time to continue his humorous antics, as he plans to miss the Heat’s upcoming game against the Indiana Pacers. Given his connection with LeBron James, who is on the newly formed Los Angeles Lakers squad, Wade is likely to return for Sunday’s contest against the Lakers.