- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Leaked Images Show Dwyane Wade on NBA 2K20 Legends Edition
- Updated: May 31, 2019
A picture of Wade on the cover of the NBA 2K20 Legends Edition has been circulating Twitter, suggesting that he’ll be the face of the upcoming game.
OH MY GOD pic.twitter.com/HRhMHNpnrG
— Jimmy Buckets Hive (@mikescriburner) May 30, 2019
Wade would be a fitting cover to such a video game, which is said to be released on Sept. 6, 2019. A 13-time All-Star, Wade retired at the end of the 2018-19 season following a 16-year career.
He won three titles with the Heat and was selected to an All-NBA team eight times. Wade went out in style. In his final season, he averaged 15.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
For his career, Wade averaged 22.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 5.4 assists, 1.5 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
He was at his best when it mattered most, regularly turning in extraordinary performances in the postseason. He was the 2006 NBA Finals MVP in just his third season.
He also won the 2010 All-Star Game MVP and was selected to three All-Defensive teams.
The NBA 2K20 Legends Edition figures to be a stellar iteration of the popular video game. It will not only add Wade, but also fellow retiring star Dirk Nowitzki.