- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Leaked Images Show Dwyane Wade on NBA 2K20 Legends Edition
- Updated: May 31, 2019
A picture of Wade on the cover of the NBA 2K20 Legends Edition has been circulating Twitter, suggesting that he’ll be the face of the upcoming game.
OH MY GOD pic.twitter.com/HRhMHNpnrG
— Jimmy Buckets Hive (@mikescriburner) May 30, 2019
Wade would be a fitting cover to such a video game, which is said to be released on Sept. 6, 2019. A 13-time All-Star, Wade retired at the end of the 2018-19 season following a 16-year career.
He won three titles with the Heat and was selected to an All-NBA team eight times. Wade went out in style. In his final season, he averaged 15.0 points, 4.0 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
For his career, Wade averaged 22.0 points, 4.7 rebounds, 5.4 assists, 1.5 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
He was at his best when it mattered most, regularly turning in extraordinary performances in the postseason. He was the 2006 NBA Finals MVP in just his third season.
He also won the 2010 All-Star Game MVP and was selected to three All-Defensive teams.
The NBA 2K20 Legends Edition figures to be a stellar iteration of the popular video game. It will not only add Wade, but also fellow retiring star Dirk Nowitzki.