- Dejected Bam Adebayo has harsh message for himself after Game 5 loss to Celtics
- Video: Jaylen Brown blows kiss to Miami Heat bench after making back-to-back 3s
- Video: Udonis Haslem seen ripping into Miami Heat players in 3rd quarter of Game 5
- Dwyane Wade speaks on how ‘personal’ LeBron James Lakers vs. Pat Riley Heat matchup would be
- Draymond Green latest NBA star to rave about Jimmy Butler’s style of leadership
- Video: Charles Barkley goes off on Shaquille O’Neal for comparing Goran Dragic to Chris Paul
- C.J. McCollum clowns haters who have called Jimmy Butler a ‘bad teammate’
- Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic sends personal tribute to Tyler Herro after historic performance
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro now has top-selling jersey in NBA after Game 4 for the ages
- Stephen A. Smith makes bold statement about potential Miami Heat-Los Angeles Lakers finals matchup
Minnesota Timberwolves Bestow Dwyane Wade With ‘Legendary’ Parting Gifts
- Updated: April 6, 2019
“Wade received a loud standing ovation before the game and was embraced by Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor, who gave him a gift including jerseys of Kevin Garnett and other standout Timberwolves,” Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald recounted.
Wade also reacted to the gifts, expressing his gratitude for the honor.
“I was surprised and told Glen Taylor and his wife thank you for this honor,” Wade said. “I appreciate it. I got some nice jerseys, some legendary ones with Garnett, so the collection is definitely nice.”
Wade has just three regular season games left in his career.
It’s a sad reality that is starting to dawn on Heat fans everywhere. What is important now, however, is to cherish the little time fans have left with Wade as a basketball player.
With just one final home game on the docket for Wade and the Heat, it’s sure to be an emotional several days.