- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Minnesota Timberwolves Bestow Dwyane Wade With ‘Legendary’ Parting Gifts
- Updated: April 6, 2019
“Wade received a loud standing ovation before the game and was embraced by Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor, who gave him a gift including jerseys of Kevin Garnett and other standout Timberwolves,” Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald recounted.
Wade also reacted to the gifts, expressing his gratitude for the honor.
“I was surprised and told Glen Taylor and his wife thank you for this honor,” Wade said. “I appreciate it. I got some nice jerseys, some legendary ones with Garnett, so the collection is definitely nice.”
Wade has just three regular season games left in his career.
It’s a sad reality that is starting to dawn on Heat fans everywhere. What is important now, however, is to cherish the little time fans have left with Wade as a basketball player.
With just one final home game on the docket for Wade and the Heat, it’s sure to be an emotional several days.