- Dwyane Wade Ranks Himself, LeBron James and Chris Bosh in Terms of Talent
- Danny Ainge Says Ray Allen Joining Miami Will Affect Boston’s Decision to Retire His Jersey
- Volleyball Player Says She ‘Messed Up’ After Swerving Derrick Jones Jr. in Her DMs
- Bam Adebayo’s Confidence ‘Through the Roof’ After Impressive All-Star Weekend
- Report: Derrick Jones Jr. Lands Puma Deal After Slam Dunk Contest Win
- Report: Jimmy Butler ‘Angry’ He Wasn’t Inserted in 4th Quarter of All-Star Game
- Video: Common’s All-Star Game Tribute to Dwyane Wade Moves Him to Tears
- Bam Adebayo Says He’d Take Jimmy Butler 1-on-1 Because ‘He’s Trash’
- Video: Dwyane Wade Claps Back at Haters Saying He Rigged the Dunk Contest
- LeBron James Reacts to Aaron Gordon Getting Robbed in 2020 NBA Slam Dunk Contest
Minnesota Timberwolves Bestow Dwyane Wade With ‘Legendary’ Parting Gifts
- Updated: April 6, 2019
“Wade received a loud standing ovation before the game and was embraced by Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor, who gave him a gift including jerseys of Kevin Garnett and other standout Timberwolves,” Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald recounted.
Wade also reacted to the gifts, expressing his gratitude for the honor.
“I was surprised and told Glen Taylor and his wife thank you for this honor,” Wade said. “I appreciate it. I got some nice jerseys, some legendary ones with Garnett, so the collection is definitely nice.”
Wade has just three regular season games left in his career.
It’s a sad reality that is starting to dawn on Heat fans everywhere. What is important now, however, is to cherish the little time fans have left with Wade as a basketball player.
With just one final home game on the docket for Wade and the Heat, it’s sure to be an emotional several days.