- Dwyane Wade Posts Video of Himself Coaching Up LeBron James Jr. on Sideline
- Udonis Haslem Unveils Latest Initiative to Help South Florida Community
- Hassan Whiteside Admits He Wanted to Go to Portland Trail Blazers ‘for Years’
- Pat Riley ‘Happy Right Now’ With One Star, Has ‘Shown Restraint’ With Targeting Others
- Jimmy Butler Viciously Blocks KZ Okpala, Talks Major Trash During Miami Heat Scrimmage
- Josh Richardson Says ‘Soft’ Players Cannot Make It in Miami Heat’s Culture
- Jimmy Butler responds to Joel Embiid: ‘Continue to prove why you’re the best player in this league’
- Multiple NBA Players Clown Jimmy Butler for Working Out at 3:30 A.M.
- Jimmy Butler Fires Back at Heckling Fan: ‘I Can’t Wash My A–?’
- Joel Embiid Says He Wishes Jimmy Butler Were Still on Philadelphia 76ers
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Get Roasted for Looking High in Recent Social Media Photo
- Updated: August 27, 2019
In a recent Instagram post featuring Wade, his wife Gabrielle Union, and their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade, fans wondered if the elder Wade was enjoying his retirement a little too much.
It didn’t take long for some of Wade’s fans to question whether or not he and Union were partaking in a specific type of extracurricular activity.
It’s pretty unlikely that Wade and Union actually were getting high around their infant daughter. That’s especially true when you consider how responsible and caring Wade and Union are as parents. Throughout the years, both Wade and Union have proven to be devoted parents to all of their children.
What ever the truth is behind the elder Wade’s recent Instagram post, it’s pretty funny to see how quickly fans assume he is taking advantage of his recent retirement to such an extensive degree.