- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
- Report: Miami Heat already locking in on their next promising draft prospect
- Duncan Robinson says Lakers trash-talking during NBA Finals included calling him ‘Jimmy Neutron’
- Report: Kelly Olynyk expected to opt in for 2020-21 season with Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Get Roasted for Looking High in Recent Social Media Photo
- Updated: August 27, 2019
In a recent Instagram post featuring Wade, his wife Gabrielle Union, and their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade, fans wondered if the elder Wade was enjoying his retirement a little too much.
It didn’t take long for some of Wade’s fans to question whether or not he and Union were partaking in a specific type of extracurricular activity.
It’s pretty unlikely that Wade and Union actually were getting high around their infant daughter. That’s especially true when you consider how responsible and caring Wade and Union are as parents. Throughout the years, both Wade and Union have proven to be devoted parents to all of their children.
What ever the truth is behind the elder Wade’s recent Instagram post, it’s pretty funny to see how quickly fans assume he is taking advantage of his recent retirement to such an extensive degree.