- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Get Roasted for Looking High in Recent Social Media Photo
- Updated: August 27, 2019
In a recent Instagram post featuring Wade, his wife Gabrielle Union, and their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade, fans wondered if the elder Wade was enjoying his retirement a little too much.
It didn’t take long for some of Wade’s fans to question whether or not he and Union were partaking in a specific type of extracurricular activity.
It’s pretty unlikely that Wade and Union actually were getting high around their infant daughter. That’s especially true when you consider how responsible and caring Wade and Union are as parents. Throughout the years, both Wade and Union have proven to be devoted parents to all of their children.
What ever the truth is behind the elder Wade’s recent Instagram post, it’s pretty funny to see how quickly fans assume he is taking advantage of his recent retirement to such an extensive degree.