- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Get Roasted for Looking High in Recent Social Media Photo
- Updated: August 27, 2019
In a recent Instagram post featuring Wade, his wife Gabrielle Union, and their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade, fans wondered if the elder Wade was enjoying his retirement a little too much.
It didn’t take long for some of Wade’s fans to question whether or not he and Union were partaking in a specific type of extracurricular activity.
It’s pretty unlikely that Wade and Union actually were getting high around their infant daughter. That’s especially true when you consider how responsible and caring Wade and Union are as parents. Throughout the years, both Wade and Union have proven to be devoted parents to all of their children.
What ever the truth is behind the elder Wade’s recent Instagram post, it’s pretty funny to see how quickly fans assume he is taking advantage of his recent retirement to such an extensive degree.