- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Get Roasted for Looking High in Recent Social Media Photo
- Updated: August 27, 2019
In a recent Instagram post featuring Wade, his wife Gabrielle Union, and their daughter Kaavia James Union Wade, fans wondered if the elder Wade was enjoying his retirement a little too much.
It didn’t take long for some of Wade’s fans to question whether or not he and Union were partaking in a specific type of extracurricular activity.
It’s pretty unlikely that Wade and Union actually were getting high around their infant daughter. That’s especially true when you consider how responsible and caring Wade and Union are as parents. Throughout the years, both Wade and Union have proven to be devoted parents to all of their children.
What ever the truth is behind the elder Wade’s recent Instagram post, it’s pretty funny to see how quickly fans assume he is taking advantage of his recent retirement to such an extensive degree.