- Report: There Have Been ‘3 Other Events’ Involving Dion Waiters That Haven’t Been Reported
- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
Video: Dwyane Wade Celebrates Rick Ross’ No. 1 Album, Clowns On His Dribbling Skills
- Updated: August 23, 2019
The former Miami Heat star congratulated Ross on his achievement in an Instagram story while the celebrated rapper was seen playing with a basketball in the background.
“Big ups to my big homie for having the No. 1 album, man,” Wade said. “‘Port of Miami 2’ if you all ain’t listening, listen to it over and over and over again, dawg.”
Wade, however, knocked his friend off the pedestal a bit by making fun of his basketball skills.
“I don’t know what you’re doing with that, though,” he said. “That ain’t it!”
Being one of the best players in the league during his heyday gave Wade some leeway to poke a little bit of fun at Ross.
Wade also posted a series of pictures with Ross, repping the 305 area code.
Ross’ album took the No. 1 slot on the Aug. 24 list of the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. Interestingly, during this same week 13 years ago, “Port of Miami” also debuted at the top of the Aug. 26, 2006 chart.
Ross is a huge Heat supporter, often seen at American Airlines Arena to cheer on the team.
Beginning in the 2019-20 regular season, fans might now find him sitting alongside the recently retired Wade.