- Video: Charles Barkley Destroys Miami Heat and Jimmy Butler on National TV
- Video: Jimmy Butler’s Savage Response When Asked About His Relationship With Chris Paul
- Report: Miami Heat Release Initial Test Results From Derrick Jones Jr.’s Scary Injury
- Video: Derrick Jones Jr. Leaves Game on Stretcher After Going Down With Hard Injury
- Jimmy Butler Fully Expects Miami Heat to Get Another Big-Name Player: ‘It’s Gonna Happen’
- Dwyane Wade Responds to Damian Lillard’s Clutch Performance With Warning to Haters
- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Send Beautiful Bouquet to Vanessa Bryant for Mother’s Day
- Updated: May 11, 2020
On Sunday, Bryant shared a photo of the beautiful bouquet of flowers that Wade and Union sent her for the holiday.
The widow of Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant celebrated Mother’s Day for the first time without her husband and her daughter, Gianna, who both tragically died in a helicopter crash on Jan. 26.
The flowers from Wade and Union were a touching gesture to encourage Vanessa Bryant as she continues to cope with the loss of her loved ones.
After the Laker legend’s memorial on Feb. 24, Union shared her thoughts in a series of tweets as she witnessed the impact that the memorial had on the people who attended.
Watching everyone hug and truly acknowledge one another…Very emotional and very healing to witness. Old beefs squashed. New friendships sprouting.
She also took note of how the grieving need support during tragedies such as the one that befell the Bryant family.
Reminder. Support systems need support systems. Check on folks. Offer assistance in big and small ways, mundane things can be lifesavers.
The tweets are especially relevant as Union and her husband lovingly remembered Vanessa Bryant on Mother’s Day.
During his jersey retirement speech on Feb. 22, Wade honored the Lakers guard.
“Kobe said the most important thing is to try to inspire others so they can be great in whatever they try to do,” Wade said. “I hope I inspired you. Thank you for making me a part of your legacy. Please know you’re a huge part of mine.”
Surely, it is comforting for Vanessa Bryant to know that she has so many wonderful friends that she can rely on through this difficult time.