- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Send Beautiful Bouquet to Vanessa Bryant for Mother’s Day
- Updated: May 11, 2020
On Sunday, Bryant shared a photo of the beautiful bouquet of flowers that Wade and Union sent her for the holiday.
The widow of Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant celebrated Mother’s Day for the first time without her husband and her daughter, Gianna, who both tragically died in a helicopter crash on Jan. 26.
The flowers from Wade and Union were a touching gesture to encourage Vanessa Bryant as she continues to cope with the loss of her loved ones.
After the Laker legend’s memorial on Feb. 24, Union shared her thoughts in a series of tweets as she witnessed the impact that the memorial had on the people who attended.
Watching everyone hug and truly acknowledge one another…Very emotional and very healing to witness. Old beefs squashed. New friendships sprouting.
She also took note of how the grieving need support during tragedies such as the one that befell the Bryant family.
Reminder. Support systems need support systems. Check on folks. Offer assistance in big and small ways, mundane things can be lifesavers.
The tweets are especially relevant as Union and her husband lovingly remembered Vanessa Bryant on Mother’s Day.
During his jersey retirement speech on Feb. 22, Wade honored the Lakers guard.
“Kobe said the most important thing is to try to inspire others so they can be great in whatever they try to do,” Wade said. “I hope I inspired you. Thank you for making me a part of your legacy. Please know you’re a huge part of mine.”
Surely, it is comforting for Vanessa Bryant to know that she has so many wonderful friends that she can rely on through this difficult time.