- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Send Beautiful Bouquet to Vanessa Bryant for Mother’s Day
- Updated: May 11, 2020
On Sunday, Bryant shared a photo of the beautiful bouquet of flowers that Wade and Union sent her for the holiday.
The widow of Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant celebrated Mother’s Day for the first time without her husband and her daughter, Gianna, who both tragically died in a helicopter crash on Jan. 26.
The flowers from Wade and Union were a touching gesture to encourage Vanessa Bryant as she continues to cope with the loss of her loved ones.
After the Laker legend’s memorial on Feb. 24, Union shared her thoughts in a series of tweets as she witnessed the impact that the memorial had on the people who attended.
Watching everyone hug and truly acknowledge one another…Very emotional and very healing to witness. Old beefs squashed. New friendships sprouting.
She also took note of how the grieving need support during tragedies such as the one that befell the Bryant family.
Reminder. Support systems need support systems. Check on folks. Offer assistance in big and small ways, mundane things can be lifesavers.
The tweets are especially relevant as Union and her husband lovingly remembered Vanessa Bryant on Mother’s Day.
During his jersey retirement speech on Feb. 22, Wade honored the Lakers guard.
“Kobe said the most important thing is to try to inspire others so they can be great in whatever they try to do,” Wade said. “I hope I inspired you. Thank you for making me a part of your legacy. Please know you’re a huge part of mine.”
Surely, it is comforting for Vanessa Bryant to know that she has so many wonderful friends that she can rely on through this difficult time.