- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Send Beautiful Bouquet to Vanessa Bryant for Mother’s Day
- Updated: May 11, 2020
On Sunday, Bryant shared a photo of the beautiful bouquet of flowers that Wade and Union sent her for the holiday.
The widow of Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant celebrated Mother’s Day for the first time without her husband and her daughter, Gianna, who both tragically died in a helicopter crash on Jan. 26.
The flowers from Wade and Union were a touching gesture to encourage Vanessa Bryant as she continues to cope with the loss of her loved ones.
After the Laker legend’s memorial on Feb. 24, Union shared her thoughts in a series of tweets as she witnessed the impact that the memorial had on the people who attended.
Watching everyone hug and truly acknowledge one another…Very emotional and very healing to witness. Old beefs squashed. New friendships sprouting.
She also took note of how the grieving need support during tragedies such as the one that befell the Bryant family.
Reminder. Support systems need support systems. Check on folks. Offer assistance in big and small ways, mundane things can be lifesavers.
The tweets are especially relevant as Union and her husband lovingly remembered Vanessa Bryant on Mother’s Day.
During his jersey retirement speech on Feb. 22, Wade honored the Lakers guard.
“Kobe said the most important thing is to try to inspire others so they can be great in whatever they try to do,” Wade said. “I hope I inspired you. Thank you for making me a part of your legacy. Please know you’re a huge part of mine.”
Surely, it is comforting for Vanessa Bryant to know that she has so many wonderful friends that she can rely on through this difficult time.