- Report: Miami Heat request Zoom session with intriguing big man Jalen Smith
- Report: Miami Heat expressing interest in dynamic Denver Nuggets forward
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler seen repping Dwyane Wade in epic fashion
- Report: Victor Oladipo’s interest in joining Miami higher than Heat’s interest in him
- Dwyane Wade promotes powerful message on why LeBron James deserves more respect
- Jae Crowder admits he had nightmare about NBA Finals, sends epic message to Heat Nation
- Report: Miami Heat could target Paul Millsap, Aron Baynes if Jae Crowder signs elsewhere
- Report: Miami Heat’s ability to trade for star like Bradley Beal may hinge on Kelly Olynyk
- Jimmy Butler severely disrespected in 2021 NBA MVP odds
- Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro reflects on NBA Finals loss with motivational social media post
Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Send Beautiful Bouquet to Vanessa Bryant for Mother’s Day
- Updated: May 11, 2020
On Sunday, Bryant shared a photo of the beautiful bouquet of flowers that Wade and Union sent her for the holiday.
The widow of Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant celebrated Mother’s Day for the first time without her husband and her daughter, Gianna, who both tragically died in a helicopter crash on Jan. 26.
The flowers from Wade and Union were a touching gesture to encourage Vanessa Bryant as she continues to cope with the loss of her loved ones.
After the Laker legend’s memorial on Feb. 24, Union shared her thoughts in a series of tweets as she witnessed the impact that the memorial had on the people who attended.
Watching everyone hug and truly acknowledge one another…Very emotional and very healing to witness. Old beefs squashed. New friendships sprouting.
She also took note of how the grieving need support during tragedies such as the one that befell the Bryant family.
Reminder. Support systems need support systems. Check on folks. Offer assistance in big and small ways, mundane things can be lifesavers.
The tweets are especially relevant as Union and her husband lovingly remembered Vanessa Bryant on Mother’s Day.
During his jersey retirement speech on Feb. 22, Wade honored the Lakers guard.
“Kobe said the most important thing is to try to inspire others so they can be great in whatever they try to do,” Wade said. “I hope I inspired you. Thank you for making me a part of your legacy. Please know you’re a huge part of mine.”
Surely, it is comforting for Vanessa Bryant to know that she has so many wonderful friends that she can rely on through this difficult time.