- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
Extremely ‘Proud’ Dwyane Wade Shows Off Way of Wade 8 ‘Pride’ Sneakers With Daughter Zaya
- Updated: July 15, 2020
To show his undying support for his young daughter, the elder Wade has released a pair of Wade of Way 8 “Pride” sneakers.
This isn’t the first time the elder Wade showed off merchandise made in honor of LGBTQ+ pride. In fact, just last month he showed off the sneakers and shirt to celebrate Pride month.
Since the younger Wade came out as trans, her famous father has faced both praise and criticism.
Overall, the Heat faithful has shown nothing but love for the young girl. A packed crowed at AmericanAirlines Arena erupted in support when the younger Wade was shown on the jumbotron at a game.
Most importantly, she clearly has her family’s full support. The elder Wade and his wife, Gabrielle Union, have been behind her completely. The same can be said for the younger Wade’s older brother, Zaire.
Surely, the release of the Way of Wade 8 “Pride” sneakers is just the latest way for the Heat legend to show his daughter that he loves and supports her no matter what.