- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Extremely ‘Proud’ Dwyane Wade Shows Off Way of Wade 8 ‘Pride’ Sneakers With Daughter Zaya
- Updated: July 15, 2020
To show his undying support for his young daughter, the elder Wade has released a pair of Wade of Way 8 “Pride” sneakers.
This isn’t the first time the elder Wade showed off merchandise made in honor of LGBTQ+ pride. In fact, just last month he showed off the sneakers and shirt to celebrate Pride month.
Since the younger Wade came out as trans, her famous father has faced both praise and criticism.
Overall, the Heat faithful has shown nothing but love for the young girl. A packed crowed at AmericanAirlines Arena erupted in support when the younger Wade was shown on the jumbotron at a game.
Most importantly, she clearly has her family’s full support. The elder Wade and his wife, Gabrielle Union, have been behind her completely. The same can be said for the younger Wade’s older brother, Zaire.
Surely, the release of the Way of Wade 8 “Pride” sneakers is just the latest way for the Heat legend to show his daughter that he loves and supports her no matter what.