- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
Extremely ‘Proud’ Dwyane Wade Shows Off Way of Wade 8 ‘Pride’ Sneakers With Daughter Zaya
- Updated: July 15, 2020
To show his undying support for his young daughter, the elder Wade has released a pair of Wade of Way 8 “Pride” sneakers.
This isn’t the first time the elder Wade showed off merchandise made in honor of LGBTQ+ pride. In fact, just last month he showed off the sneakers and shirt to celebrate Pride month.
Since the younger Wade came out as trans, her famous father has faced both praise and criticism.
Overall, the Heat faithful has shown nothing but love for the young girl. A packed crowed at AmericanAirlines Arena erupted in support when the younger Wade was shown on the jumbotron at a game.
Most importantly, she clearly has her family’s full support. The elder Wade and his wife, Gabrielle Union, have been behind her completely. The same can be said for the younger Wade’s older brother, Zaire.
Surely, the release of the Way of Wade 8 “Pride” sneakers is just the latest way for the Heat legend to show his daughter that he loves and supports her no matter what.