- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Donald Trump Explains How Micky Arison Could Help With Coronavirus Pandemic
- Updated: March 19, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has led the world to come together.
As a matter of fact, President Donald Trump announced on Thursday that Miami Heat owner Micky Arison will be assisting the country.
Donald Trump: "I spoke with Micky Arison. He's going to make ships available (to help with medical response)."
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) March 19, 2020
Arison, 70, took control of the Heat back in 1995.
However, his fame and wealth primarily come from his stake in Carnival Corporation. Arison spent 34 years as CEO of Carnival, increasing its from fleet from two ships to more than 100, before stepping down in 2013.
Despite its recent success, Carnival is currently suffering due to the coronavirus. The excellent cruise line has suspended its operations for at least 30 days to stop the spread of the deadly virus.
Nonetheless, it’s amazing to the see the Heat owner ready to use his arsenal of ships to assist the country during these turbulent times.