- Jimmy Butler offers supremely confident message with potential loss of Goran Dragic for series
- Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler offers crucial update on ankle injury suffered in Game 1
- Report: Goran Dragic diagnosed with torn plantar fascia but could return in NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release X-ray results on Bam Adebayo following Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat’s Goran Dragic likely out for rest of NBA Finals
- Report: Miami Heat release troubling injury update on Goran Dragic
- Video: Jimmy Butler suffers brutal ankle injury in Game 1 of NBA Finals
- Shaquille O’Neal and Dwyane Wade make huge bet ahead of Heat-Lakers finals
- Kendrick Perkins makes blasphemous statement about Miami Heat’s chances against Los Angeles Lakers
- Report: Minnesota Timberwolves were uncomfortable with Jimmy Butler wanting to be ‘toughest MFer in the room’
Donald Trump Explains How Micky Arison Could Help With Coronavirus Pandemic
- Updated: March 19, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has led the world to come together.
As a matter of fact, President Donald Trump announced on Thursday that Miami Heat owner Micky Arison will be assisting the country.
Donald Trump: "I spoke with Micky Arison. He's going to make ships available (to help with medical response)."
— Heat Nation (@HeatNationCom) March 19, 2020
Arison, 70, took control of the Heat back in 1995.
However, his fame and wealth primarily come from his stake in Carnival Corporation. Arison spent 34 years as CEO of Carnival, increasing its from fleet from two ships to more than 100, before stepping down in 2013.
Despite its recent success, Carnival is currently suffering due to the coronavirus. The excellent cruise line has suspended its operations for at least 30 days to stop the spread of the deadly virus.
Nonetheless, it’s amazing to the see the Heat owner ready to use his arsenal of ships to assist the country during these turbulent times.