- Report: Udonis Haslem Joins LeBron James in Fight Against Black Voter Suppression
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Acquiring Denver Nuggets’ Paul Millsap This Summer
- Meyers Leonard Fires NSFW Shot at NASCAR Driver for Quitting Because of Confederate Flag Ban
- Mario Chalmers Indicates He’s Ready to Replace NBA Players That Aren’t Willing to Return This Season
- Report: Miami Heat Players ‘All in’ for Restarting Season, Aren’t Pushing NBA to Change Protocols
- Chris Silva Opens Up About Heartbreaking Loss of Former Coach and ‘Father Figure’
- Report: Miami Heat Have ‘Made It Known’ They’ll Target Giannis Antetokounmpo, Victor Oladipo in 2021
- Report: ‘Faction of Players’ Discussing If NBA Restart Is ‘Good Idea’
- Video: Dwyane Wade, Erik Spoelstra Show Udonis Haslem Love During Massive Birthday Extravaganza
- Dwyane Wade Reminisces on His Iconic Pregame Routine With Miami Heat
Bradley Beal Gives Props to Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard via Social Media
- Updated: July 27, 2019
He recently tweeted a video of himself hitting five 3-pointers during an informal scrimmage, including a few from well behind the 3-point line, and Bradley Beal gave him some love.
— Bradley Beal (@RealDealBeal23) July 26, 2019
Leonard, a 7-foot-1, 255-pound power forward/center, has played seven seasons in the NBA, all of them with the Portland Trail Blazers.
Although his lifetime averages – 5.6 points and 3.7 rebounds per game in 15.5 minutes – are relatively modest, his 38.5 percent career shooting accuracy from 3-point range isn’t.
In fact, this past season he shot a beastly 45.0 percent from the land of plenty for a team that advanced to the Western Conference Finals for the first time in nearly two decades.
In 11 playoff games this spring he made an impressive 42.4 percent of his 3-pointers.
Leonard is expected to add some much-needed depth upfront for a Heat team that will no longer have Hassan Whiteside.