- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Bradley Beal Gives Props to Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard via Social Media
- Updated: July 27, 2019
He recently tweeted a video of himself hitting five 3-pointers during an informal scrimmage, including a few from well behind the 3-point line, and Bradley Beal gave him some love.
— Bradley Beal (@RealDealBeal23) July 26, 2019
Leonard, a 7-foot-1, 255-pound power forward/center, has played seven seasons in the NBA, all of them with the Portland Trail Blazers.
Although his lifetime averages – 5.6 points and 3.7 rebounds per game in 15.5 minutes – are relatively modest, his 38.5 percent career shooting accuracy from 3-point range isn’t.
In fact, this past season he shot a beastly 45.0 percent from the land of plenty for a team that advanced to the Western Conference Finals for the first time in nearly two decades.
In 11 playoff games this spring he made an impressive 42.4 percent of his 3-pointers.
Leonard is expected to add some much-needed depth upfront for a Heat team that will no longer have Hassan Whiteside.