- Miami Heat News: Heat Exercise Fourth-Year Option on Bam Adebayo
- Miami Heat News: American Airlines Arena to Change Name Starting Next Season
- Tyler Herro Agrees That He’ll Be NBA Rookie With ‘Most Drip’
- Goran Dragic Says Surgically Repaired Knee ‘Way Stronger’ Than Last Season
- Dwyane Wade Discusses Why He Absolutely ‘Had to Bring a Championship’ to Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade Seriously Interested in Owning NFL Team With Rick Ross
- Chris Bosh Eligible to Go to Hall of Fame in Same Class as Kobe Bryant and Tim Duncan
- Report: NBA Will No Longer Allow ‘Ninja-Style’ Headbands Jimmy Butler Wore Last Season
- Dwyane Wade: ‘I Think L.A. Is Going to Win the Championship’
- Dwyane Wade Hints at Possible Comeback From Retirement: ‘Never Say Never’
Bradley Beal Gives Props to Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard via Social Media
- Updated: July 27, 2019
He recently tweeted a video of himself hitting five 3-pointers during an informal scrimmage, including a few from well behind the 3-point line, and Bradley Beal gave him some love.
— Bradley Beal (@RealDealBeal23) July 26, 2019
Leonard, a 7-foot-1, 255-pound power forward/center, has played seven seasons in the NBA, all of them with the Portland Trail Blazers.
Although his lifetime averages – 5.6 points and 3.7 rebounds per game in 15.5 minutes – are relatively modest, his 38.5 percent career shooting accuracy from 3-point range isn’t.
In fact, this past season he shot a beastly 45.0 percent from the land of plenty for a team that advanced to the Western Conference Finals for the first time in nearly two decades.
In 11 playoff games this spring he made an impressive 42.4 percent of his 3-pointers.
Leonard is expected to add some much-needed depth upfront for a Heat team that will no longer have Hassan Whiteside.