- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
Report: Tyler Herro, Goran Dragic and Avery Bradley available tonight vs. Charlotte Hornets
- Updated: February 1, 2021
Herro, who reportedly was facing a potential quarantine due to a housemate testing positive for COVID-19, has cleared the league’s health and safety protocols.
Heat injury report of tonight vs. Hornets:
Tyler Herro (protocols)
Andre Iguodala (neck)
Gabe Vincent (knee)
Meyers Leonard (shoulder)
Moe Harkless (thigh)
Chris Silva (hip)
Goran Dragic (groin)
Avery Bradley (knee)
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) February 1, 2021
It is a big boost for Miami, as the Heat will need Herro and his 17.5 points per game against the Charlotte Hornets tonight.
The Heat are just 7-12 this season, but the return of Jimmy Butler on Saturday helped them beat the Sacramento Kings.
Herro is having a solid sophomore campaign, but he is shooting just 29.7 percent from 3-point range after shooting 38.9 percent as a rookie.
He will look to improve upon that number when the Heat and Hornets tip off at 7:30 p.m. EST.