- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Updated: January 18, 2021
The Miami Heat can’t catch a break from the league’s coronavirus protocols.
The Heat’s contest versus the Detroit Pistons on Martin Luther King Jr. Day has been delayed.
“The Miami Heat’s Monday game against the Detroit Pistons at AmericanAirlines Arena has been pushed back from the scheduled 3 p.m. tipoff to at least 8 p.m. because of pandemic protocols,” wrote Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
“Whether the game will be played Monday still is being discussed, according to NBA sources.”
The Heat played Pistons at home on Saturday.
Of course, the start of the 2020-21 campaign has been tough for the Heat. They’ve been forced to play multiple games with less than 10 players due to healthy and safety protocols.
In addition, the Heat saw their highly anticipated matchup with the Boston Celtics rescheduled.
The Heat hold a 4-7 record this season.