- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Updated: January 18, 2021
The Miami Heat can’t catch a break from the league’s coronavirus protocols.
The Heat’s contest versus the Detroit Pistons on Martin Luther King Jr. Day has been delayed.
“The Miami Heat’s Monday game against the Detroit Pistons at AmericanAirlines Arena has been pushed back from the scheduled 3 p.m. tipoff to at least 8 p.m. because of pandemic protocols,” wrote Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel.
“Whether the game will be played Monday still is being discussed, according to NBA sources.”
The Heat played Pistons at home on Saturday.
Of course, the start of the 2020-21 campaign has been tough for the Heat. They’ve been forced to play multiple games with less than 10 players due to healthy and safety protocols.
In addition, the Heat saw their highly anticipated matchup with the Boston Celtics rescheduled.
The Heat hold a 4-7 record this season.