- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
Report: Miami Heat preparing to be without ‘at least’ 5 players for next several days
- Updated: January 11, 2021
The Miami Heat are reportedly planning on being without at least five players for the next few days due to possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
“The NBA called off two more games because of COVID-related and contact tracing issues on Monday, and a person with knowledge of the situation said the Miami Heat were preparing to be without ‘at least five’ players for the next several days because of possible exposure to the coronavirus,” Tim Reynolds the Associated Press reported.
The Heat saw their Sunday contest against the Boston Celtics postponed.
The Celtics were expected to be without numerous players as well after All-Star Jayson Tatum tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday.
The Heat, who hold a 4-4 record, are the No. 9 seed in the Eastern Conference. They are scheduled to face the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday night.