- Dwyane Wade unveils reason why Erik Spoelstra benched him after he dropped 50 points in 3 quarters
- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
Report: Miami Heat preparing to be without ‘at least’ 5 players for next several days
- Updated: January 11, 2021
The Miami Heat are reportedly planning on being without at least five players for the next few days due to possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
“The NBA called off two more games because of COVID-related and contact tracing issues on Monday, and a person with knowledge of the situation said the Miami Heat were preparing to be without ‘at least five’ players for the next several days because of possible exposure to the coronavirus,” Tim Reynolds the Associated Press reported.
The Heat saw their Sunday contest against the Boston Celtics postponed.
The Celtics were expected to be without numerous players as well after All-Star Jayson Tatum tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday.
The Heat, who hold a 4-4 record, are the No. 9 seed in the Eastern Conference. They are scheduled to face the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday night.