- Video: Bam Adebayo pissed at Dwyane Wade for taking forever to respond to texts
- Dwyane Wade: ‘If you don’t like D. Rose, something is wrong with you’
- Miami Heat release crucial injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Boston Celtics
- Victor Oladipo issues emphatic 1-word response to Russell Westbrook becoming all-time triple-double leader
- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Updated: January 26, 2021
It’s been a while since the Miami Heat had their full roster available, and it looks like it will be a little while before they’re back at full strength.
According to the team’s injury report, eight Miami players could be out of action against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday.
Heat injury report for Wednesday vs. visiting Nuggets:
Jimmy Butler (protocols)
Chris Silva (hip flexor)
Meyers Leonard (shoulder)
Moe Harkless (thigh)
Avery Bradley (protocols)
Tyler Herro (neck)
Goran Dragic (groin)
Gabe Vincent (ankle)
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 26, 2021
The Heat are currently riding a three-game losing streak and have lost six of their last eight. With a 6-10 record, they will soon have to confront the real possibility of missing the playoffs just months after making a Cinderella run to the NBA Finals unless they start turning things around.
Perhaps the only silver lining of the team being shorthanded is that Bam Adebayo has stepped up his game. He’s coming off of back-to-back big scoring games against the Brooklyn Nets.
After facing Denver, the Heat will play the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.