- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
- Dwyane Wade leaves Bam Adebayo and Jimmy Butler off his All-Star reserves list
- Report: Miami Heat granted sizable disabled player exception due to Meyers Leonard’s season-ending injury
- Bam Adebayo makes it clear that he wants to become 2-time All-Star this season
- Udonis Haslem fires scathing NSFW shots at Colin Cowherd after he disrespects Miami Heat
- Miami Heat members gush over Bam Adebayo’s leadership this season: ‘You definitely hear his voice now’
Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Updated: January 26, 2021
It’s been a while since the Miami Heat had their full roster available, and it looks like it will be a little while before they’re back at full strength.
According to the team’s injury report, eight Miami players could be out of action against the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday.
Heat injury report for Wednesday vs. visiting Nuggets:
Jimmy Butler (protocols)
Chris Silva (hip flexor)
Meyers Leonard (shoulder)
Moe Harkless (thigh)
Avery Bradley (protocols)
Tyler Herro (neck)
Goran Dragic (groin)
Gabe Vincent (ankle)
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 26, 2021
The Heat are currently riding a three-game losing streak and have lost six of their last eight. With a 6-10 record, they will soon have to confront the real possibility of missing the playoffs just months after making a Cinderella run to the NBA Finals unless they start turning things around.
Perhaps the only silver lining of the team being shorthanded is that Bam Adebayo has stepped up his game. He’s coming off of back-to-back big scoring games against the Brooklyn Nets.
After facing Denver, the Heat will play the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.