- James Harden fires back at ‘no credibility’ Antoine Walker with brutal shot
- Report: Miami Heat have shown interest in Larry Nance Jr.
- Antoine Walker rips Brooklyn Nets’ decision to trade for James Harden: ‘You can’t win with his style’
- Report: Miami Heat are monitoring Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns
- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
Report: Miami Heat’s Jimmy Butler to return tonight vs. Sacramento Kings
- Updated: January 30, 2021
Avery Bradley (knee) has been ruled out.
The 31-year-old Butler has been absent from the Heat’s last 10 games due to the safety protocols related to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.
While there’s been no confirmation that he had been dealing with the virus, Butler’s noticeably thinner frame was evident during Wednesday night’s game against Denver.
Butler’s absence, among others, has been devastating to the Heat. Over those 10 contests that Butler sat out, the Heat only managed to win twice.
While both Andre Iguodala and Udonis Haslem will also be available, only Iguodala is likely to see action. Iguodala sat out Thursday night’s loss to the Los Angeles Clippers, the second contest that he’s missed this season.
The havoc caused by the COVID-19 protocols is one of the chief reasons why the Heat enter the Kings contest with a 6-12 record on the season, the third-worst record in the Eastern Conference.