- Duncan Robinson’s humble reaction after passing Dwyane Wade in Miami Heat record books
- Report: Rockets player gets jumped at strip club, takes bottle to face in Miami day before taking on Heat
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Report: Miami Heat have been ‘concerned now for months’ about Tyler Herro’s celebrity status
- Report: Miami Heat to be without Bam Adebayo and Tyler Herro vs. Houston Rockets
- Dwyane Wade says Zaire has activated ‘Wade hops’ after he jumps over grown man for impressive dunk
- Bam Adebayo issues strong message to ‘switch that narrative’ of Jimmy Butler calling out Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat big man remembers Dwyane Wade displaying Michael ‘Jordan-esque’ tendencies early in career
- Report: Miami Heat expect Victor Oladipo to return from knee injury this season
- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
Video: Shaquille O’Neal ruthlessly trolls Dwyane Wade after he asks Aaron Gordon about his No. 50 jersey
- Updated: April 2, 2021
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) April 2, 2021
Wade, 39, and Gordon have plenty of history.
The three-time champion infamously served as a judge during the 2019 NBA Slam Dunk Contest, when Gordon and then-Heat forward Derrick Jones Jr. competed in a dazzling finish for the trophy.
Although Gordon threw down an amazing slam during the contest, he was handed a score of 9 out of 10 by Wade. Of course, controversy quickly emerged because people thought that the Heat legend was favoring Jones.
Gordon, who was shipped from the Orlando Magic to Denver before the trade deadline this season, is putting up 11.0 points, 4.0 boards and 2.7 assists per contest for the Nuggets this season.