- Dwyane Wade honored that Kobe Bryant paid him one-of-a-kind compliment in his book
- Jimmy Butler on why Miami Heat’s defense has been elite: ‘We got rid of Derrick Jones Jr.’
- Report: Kendrick Nunn partners with NBPA to help single fathers in Chicago
- Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Erik Spoelstra declines to answer whether Victor Oladipo will play for Miami Heat again this season
- Dewayne Dedmon offers fantastic response when asked what he’s willing to do for Miami Heat
- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
Video: Donovan Mitchell fanboys over Bam Adebayo as star duo works out together
- Updated: November 27, 2020
On Friday morning, Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell shared how much Adebayo inspires him as the two worked out together.
Mitchell, 24, is the face of the Jazz franchise.
The All-Star put up 24.0 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game during the 2019-20 regular season.
Yet, the No. 13 overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft took his game to the next level in the playoffs. The guard averaged a whopping 36.3 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.9 assists per contest during the 2020 postseason.
Although Mitchell also signed a lucrative contraction extension with his current team, he recently sent Twitter into a frenzy by working out in Miami this offseason.
As for Adebayo, he had a superb campaign last season. The All-Star collected a career-high 15.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
The big man played a huge role in helping the Heat reach the 2020 NBA Finals.