- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Video: Donovan Mitchell fanboys over Bam Adebayo as star duo works out together
- Updated: November 27, 2020
On Friday morning, Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell shared how much Adebayo inspires him as the two worked out together.
Mitchell, 24, is the face of the Jazz franchise.
The All-Star put up 24.0 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game during the 2019-20 regular season.
Yet, the No. 13 overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft took his game to the next level in the playoffs. The guard averaged a whopping 36.3 points, 5.0 rebounds and 4.9 assists per contest during the 2020 postseason.
Although Mitchell also signed a lucrative contraction extension with his current team, he recently sent Twitter into a frenzy by working out in Miami this offseason.
As for Adebayo, he had a superb campaign last season. The All-Star collected a career-high 15.9 points, 10.2 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
The big man played a huge role in helping the Heat reach the 2020 NBA Finals.