- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
- Updated: February 6, 2020
After the deal was done, Heat star Jimmy Butler chimed in with his opinion on the move.
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 6, 2020
On Wednesday night, Iguodala offered his own positive take on the move and expressed clear excitement to get going with his new Miami teammates.
Though Iguodala hasn’t played since the 2018-19 season, the last time he laced up was in the 2019 NBA Finals. He had competed in the four previous NBA Finals series as well and won Finals MVP in 2015.
Though the move on its own is a positive one, the Heat may not be done just yet.
With a few of hours to go before the trade deadline comes and goes, fans can expect Heat team president Pat Riley and the rest of the front office to stay busy on the phone until the final bell rings.
Based on recent reports, the Heat are interested in acquiring Oklahoma City Thunder forward Danilo Gallinari.
If they can get that done, they will be even better prepared for what they hope will be a deep playoff push.