- Jason Williams Breaks His Silence, Proclaims LeBron James the G.O.A.T.
- Jae Crowder Praises Miami Heat Structure for Bringing Out Best in Their Players
- Udonis Haslem Doubles Down on Comments About Willing to Fight Michael Jordan
- Bam Adebayo Still Not Over Team USA Roster Cut as He Sends Strong Message to Critics
- Report: 12 Miami Heat Players Participated in Voluntary Workouts at AmericanAirlines Arena Today
- Boosie Badazz Stands Pat on Zaya Wade Comments: ‘I Ain’t Apologizing’
- Video: Udonis Haslem Showcases Incredible Portfolio of Businesses He Owns
- Udonis Haslem Says He Likely Would’ve Put Hands on Michael Jordan If He Played With Him
- Dwyane Wade Takes Offense to Being Known as ‘LeBron’s Teammate’ on Social Media
- Caron Butler Says LeBron James and Dwyane Wade Mocking Dirk Nowitzki Lost Them 2011 Finals
Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
- Updated: February 6, 2020
After the deal was done, Heat star Jimmy Butler chimed in with his opinion on the move.
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 6, 2020
On Wednesday night, Iguodala offered his own positive take on the move and expressed clear excitement to get going with his new Miami teammates.
Though Iguodala hasn’t played since the 2018-19 season, the last time he laced up was in the 2019 NBA Finals. He had competed in the four previous NBA Finals series as well and won Finals MVP in 2015.
Though the move on its own is a positive one, the Heat may not be done just yet.
With a few of hours to go before the trade deadline comes and goes, fans can expect Heat team president Pat Riley and the rest of the front office to stay busy on the phone until the final bell rings.
Based on recent reports, the Heat are interested in acquiring Oklahoma City Thunder forward Danilo Gallinari.
If they can get that done, they will be even better prepared for what they hope will be a deep playoff push.