- Justise Winslow Pens Heartfelt Goodbye to Miami Heat Organization, Teammates and Fans
- Report: Miami Heat Release Results of Jimmy Butler’s Latest MRI
- Miami Heat News: Andre Iguodala’s Latest Extension With Heat Contains Addendum
- Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Grading the Miami Heat’s 2020 NBA Trade Deadline Acquisitions
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Tristan Thompson If He’s Bought Out by Cavs
- LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Report: James Johnson Headed to Minnesota Timberwolves in Exchange for Gorgui Dieng
- Andre Iguodala Reveals Why He Chose Miami Heat Over Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
- Updated: February 6, 2020
After the deal was done, Heat star Jimmy Butler chimed in with his opinion on the move.
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 6, 2020
On Wednesday night, Iguodala offered his own positive take on the move and expressed clear excitement to get going with his new Miami teammates.
Though Iguodala hasn’t played since the 2018-19 season, the last time he laced up was in the 2019 NBA Finals. He had competed in the four previous NBA Finals series as well and won Finals MVP in 2015.
Though the move on its own is a positive one, the Heat may not be done just yet.
With a few of hours to go before the trade deadline comes and goes, fans can expect Heat team president Pat Riley and the rest of the front office to stay busy on the phone until the final bell rings.
Based on recent reports, the Heat are interested in acquiring Oklahoma City Thunder forward Danilo Gallinari.
If they can get that done, they will be even better prepared for what they hope will be a deep playoff push.