- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
- Updated: February 6, 2020
After the deal was done, Heat star Jimmy Butler chimed in with his opinion on the move.
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) February 6, 2020
On Wednesday night, Iguodala offered his own positive take on the move and expressed clear excitement to get going with his new Miami teammates.
Though Iguodala hasn’t played since the 2018-19 season, the last time he laced up was in the 2019 NBA Finals. He had competed in the four previous NBA Finals series as well and won Finals MVP in 2015.
Though the move on its own is a positive one, the Heat may not be done just yet.
With a few of hours to go before the trade deadline comes and goes, fans can expect Heat team president Pat Riley and the rest of the front office to stay busy on the phone until the final bell rings.
Based on recent reports, the Heat are interested in acquiring Oklahoma City Thunder forward Danilo Gallinari.
If they can get that done, they will be even better prepared for what they hope will be a deep playoff push.