- Justise Winslow Pens Heartfelt Goodbye to Miami Heat Organization, Teammates and Fans
- Report: Miami Heat Release Results of Jimmy Butler’s Latest MRI
- Miami Heat News: Andre Iguodala’s Latest Extension With Heat Contains Addendum
- Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Grading the Miami Heat’s 2020 NBA Trade Deadline Acquisitions
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Tristan Thompson If He’s Bought Out by Cavs
- LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Report: James Johnson Headed to Minnesota Timberwolves in Exchange for Gorgui Dieng
- Andre Iguodala Reveals Why He Chose Miami Heat Over Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
Report: Andre Iguodala Agrees to 2-Year, $30M Extension With Miami Heat
- Updated: February 5, 2020
On top of that, the 16-year veteran has agreed to a contract extension that will keep him in Miami beyond this season.
Memphis has agreed to a deal to send Andre Iguodala to Miami, league source tells ESPN. Iguodala agreed to trade and has agreed to a two-year, $30M extension with Miami.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2020
The extension that Iguodala signed with Miami will include a team option for the second season of the deal.
Source: Andre Iguodala and Miami's two-year, $30M extension has team option in second season (2021-22).
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) February 6, 2020
The 36-year-old Iguodala has yet to play a single game in the 2019-20 season.
Prior to being traded to Memphis this past offseason, Iguodala had spent the previous six seasons with the Golden State Warriors.
In the last five of those seasons with the Warriors, Iguodala played a key role in helping the team reach the NBA Finals. In that span, the Warriors captured an NBA title three times with Iguodala winning Finals MVP honors in 2015.
Over the course of his career, Iguodala has averaged 12.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, 4.4 assists and 1.5 steals per game.