- Video: Bam Adebayo Rocks Bradley Beal Jersey After Game vs. Washington Wizards
- Report: Erik Spoelstra Gives Optimistic Update on Jimmy Butler’s Latest Foot Injury
- Derrick Jones Jr. on Defending Bigger Players: ‘I Ain’t Got No Fear for No Man’
- Jae Crowder Unveils New Nickname for Duo of Him and Jimmy Butler
- Dion Waiters Not Worried About Fitting in With Lakers, Says He’s Always Had ‘Bond’ With LeBron James
- Dwyane Wade Shouts Out Chris Paul for Being Best Clutch Player in League
- Miami Heat News: Jae Crowder Enters NBA’s Concussion Protocol After Blow From Zion Williamson
- Miami Heat News: Duncan Robinson Breaks Single-Season NBA Record
- Report: Jimmy Butler Says Bam Adebayo ‘Best Teammate’ He’s Ever Had
- Report: Miami Heat Privately Described Bam Adebayo as ‘Anti-Hassan’ on Draft Night
Report: Miami Heat, Memphis Grizzlies and Oklahoma City Thunder Working on 3-Team Deal
- Updated: February 5, 2020
The Heat are also looking to obtain Danilo Gallinari from the Oklahoma City Thunder, and incorporate him as part of the Iguodala trade.
Miami, Memphis and Oklahoma City are working on an elaborate three-team deal that would land the Heat both Andre Iguodala and Danilo Gallinari, league sources tell ESPN. Talks are ongoing and could extend into Thursday, sources said.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) February 6, 2020
By himself, Iguodala will be a boon to the Heat, as long as he continues to play at the level he’s been at the past few years. Iguodala, 36, is a two-time NBA All-Defensive team selection and the 2015 NBA Finals MVP.
The fact that he’s played in five consecutive championship series and has won three NBA titles will greatly help a young Heat team come playoff time.
Gallinari, 31, could add some additional scoring punch, as he’s averaging 19.2 points a game this season. A career 38.0 percent 3-point shooter who’s making 41.0 percent of his treys this season, he could fit in very well with Miami’s offensive scheme.
The Heat are already second in the NBA in 3-point shooting accuracy at 38.0 percent. However, they’re just 14th in the league in scoring at 112.3 points per game.