- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Dwyane Wade Praises LeBron James Jr. After Seeing His Early Morning Workout
- Updated: August 24, 2019
That’s probably why he had to express his pride when he found out that LeBron James Jr. took it upon himself to engage in a recent early morning workout.
Love it Nephew! https://t.co/ZNXbqRPLbP
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 24, 2019
Wade is quite used to watching James ball out these days as both James and Wade’s son, Zaire, play alongside one another for Sierra Canyon School.
In fact, Wade and fellow Heat legend Udonis Haslem were seen watching James and the younger Wade make their debuts with Sierra Canyon during a game in China. In that game, James finished the night with just nine points. Perhaps that’s why he decided to take to his driveway to get some shots in before sunrise.
Now that Wade has said goodbye to the NBA, it’s been fascinating to watch him seamlessly transition into the role of mentor for younger basketball players. Whether it’s been youngsters in the NBA at his “The Invitational” earlier this month, or replying to high school phenoms on social media, it’s clear that Wade is committed to being a role model for those with basketball dreams.
As for James, he’s still quite a lot of time to improve before the NBA stars calling. His first high school season is on the way. If he keeps up these early morning workouts, there’s little question that he’ll continue to improve.