- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
- Pat Riley admits Bam Adebayo’s contract situation will be a ‘bit dicey’
- Rapper Jack Harlow releases official music video for hit single ‘Tyler Herro’
- Chris Bosh urges Miami Heat to not sacrifice Bam Adebayo to acquire Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Report: NBA 2K21 rewards Jimmy Butler with stunning player rating after playoff run
- New study identifies Miami Heat fans as most exciting team to follow in NBA
- Kendrick Perkins makes bold claim about Miami Heat’s Tyler Herro
- Report: Miami Heat insider breaks down how team could acquire Danilo Gallinari
- Report: Jimmy Butler amongst stars whose stock rose highest in NBA bubble
Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Updated: September 27, 2020
Against seemingly all odds, the Miami Heat have reached the NBA Finals by dispatching the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Once the series was clinched, team legend Dwyane Wade had a message for former Celtics star Paul Pierce.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 28, 2020
Pierce and Wade have a recent history of going at it. It seems to date back to last year, when Pierce said on national TV that he was a better player than Wade.
Both certainly have sterling resumes, but in the end, Wade won three championships, while Pierce claimed only one.
The longtime Celtic has also thrown shade at the Heat in other ways.
Earlier this month, he made a ridiculous claim by saying the Heat hadn’t been “tested” yet in the postseason, even though they had just upset the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in convincing fashion.
Now, Pierce has no choice but to eat crow, as one of his least favorite NBA franchises will be playing for its fourth championship.