- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Updated: September 27, 2020
Against seemingly all odds, the Miami Heat have reached the NBA Finals by dispatching the Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Finals.
Once the series was clinched, team legend Dwyane Wade had a message for former Celtics star Paul Pierce.
— DWade (@DwyaneWade) September 28, 2020
Pierce and Wade have a recent history of going at it. It seems to date back to last year, when Pierce said on national TV that he was a better player than Wade.
Both certainly have sterling resumes, but in the end, Wade won three championships, while Pierce claimed only one.
The longtime Celtic has also thrown shade at the Heat in other ways.
Earlier this month, he made a ridiculous claim by saying the Heat hadn’t been “tested” yet in the postseason, even though they had just upset the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in convincing fashion.
Now, Pierce has no choice but to eat crow, as one of his least favorite NBA franchises will be playing for its fourth championship.