- Jimmy Butler delivers blunt message to Bam Adebayo: ‘Attack the rim…play bully ball’
- Frustrated Jimmy Butler rips into Miami Heat teammates for being ‘soft’
- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
Paul Pierce Disrespects Dwyane Wade, Says He Was Easily the Better Player
- Updated: April 5, 2019
However, Pierce went to another level on Friday night. The Celtics forward said he’s easily the better player between him and Wade, and that the Heat icon had more help during his championship quests.
Beadle: "Paul, riddle me this: who's the better NBA player?"
Pierce: "That's easy! I can say that off the bat, that's me." pic.twitter.com/MYEmma7ju9
— Dime (@DimeUPROXX) April 6, 2019
Wade, 37, is in the final year of his amazing career. While he’s not putting up superstar numbers like he did when he was younger, the All-Star is still entertaining fans. During his retirement tour, Wade has been dazzling fans with impressive dunks, buzzer-beaters and shot-making.
The veteran has career averages of 22.0 points, 5.4 assists and 4.7 rebounds per game. On top of that, Wade has three championships, a 2006 Finals MVP trophy and a gold medal.
Pierce, on the other hand, finished his career with averages of 19.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.5 assists. While the 2008 champion hammered Wade for having help, Pierce also had multiple All-Stars beside him when he won his sole championship in 2008.