- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Video: Udonis Haslem says Miami Heat trading for James Harden would’ve aged him ’15 years’
- Goran Dragic explains why he ripped into Miami Heat teammates during win over Detroit Pistons
Paul Pierce throws massive shade at Tyler Herro for calling himself a ‘bucket’
- Updated: September 26, 2020
Herro certainly doesn’t lack confidence or bashfulness, as he recently gave himself a nickname of sorts.
Former Celtics star Paul Pierce, however, threw some serious shade at the University of Kentucky product.
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) September 26, 2020
Even if Pierce feels that Herro nicknaming himself is a bit premature, he has to admit that the Miami guard is one of the most intriguing young players in the league.
When the Heat chose him with the 13th overall pick in last year’s NBA draft, most considered him a dead-eye outside shooter.
But not many expected him to show an adept ability to handle the ball in the open court, penetrate and finish in the paint and even set up his teammates.
Herro is a big reason why the Heat are not only just one win away from an unexpected trip to the NBA Finals, but why they also have an extremely bright future.