- Dwyane Wade’s kids grossed out by his provocative photo on Instagram
- Report: Miami Heat’s Monday game vs. Detroit Pistons mysteriously delayed
- Duncan Robinson offers message of strong leadership amidst Miami Heat’s 3-game losing streak
- LeBron James dedicates incredible 8-photo tribute to Dwyane Wade for his birthday
- Report: Miami Heat release injury report for Monday’s matchup vs. Detroit Pistons
- Jimmy Butler shares video of Dwyane Wade’s hilarious karaoke performance to celebrate his birthday
- James Harden salutes Dwyane Wade for inspiring message of support after Nets debut
- Bam Adebayo calls out teammates for not living up to Miami Heat culture after blowout loss
- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
Report: Zaire Wade Receives 2 Official Offers From Division I Schools
- Updated: May 8, 2019
The University of Rhode Island recently offered Zaire Wade a scholarship. Additionally, DePaul University has extended an offer to the high school point guard.
The younger Wade took to Instagram to ask his followers for help making his decision.
Obviously, DePaul might be more attractive due to Dwyane Wade’s roots in Chicago. Perhaps that will sway the 17-year-old point guard’s decision.
However, DePaul hasn’t had much success in recent years. In fact, the last time the Blue Demons made the NCAA Tournament was in 2004. By contrast, Rhode Island made NCAA Tournament appearances as recently as 2017 and 2018.
In addition to DePaul and Rhode Island, Zaire has received an offer from the University of Nebraska. However, the Cornhuskers recently fired head coach Tim Miles and subsequently hired Fred Hoiberg.
Zaire’s Instagram post insinuates that Nebraska may not be among his options after the coaching change. Regardless, the younger Wade will be playing D1 basketball somewhere in 2020.