- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Video: Zaire Wade does his best LeBron James impersonation on the basketball court
- Report: Miami Heat likely to look for replacement for Dewayne Dedmon if he explores free agency
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Listed as ‘Questionable’ for Tonight’s Game vs. Cavs
- Updated: January 2, 2019
Wade, who will retire from the NBA at the end of this season, missed the morning shootaround at Quicken Loans Arena.
If Wade does end up missing the game it will be due to illness, not injury, though the veteran has missed several games so far this season due to a variety of injury-related issues. He’s seen action in 27 games during the 2018-19 campaign and is averaging 14.1 points, 3.9 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
Missing this particular contest would deny Cleveland fans the opportunity to pay tribute to Wade, who played 46 games with the Cavaliers last season before being dealt back to the Heat last February. Luckily, Miami makes one more trip to Cleveland later this month.
Following Wednesday’s game, Wade and company will be back in front of a home crowd Friday night, when the Washington Wizards come to South Florida.