- Udonis Haslem uses perfect analogy while throwing low-key shade at Jimmy Butler’s previous teams
- Dwyane Wade reveals who he’s rooting for in NBA Finals between LeBron James and Miami Heat
- Numerous Miami Heat players react to making NBA Finals via social media
- Video: Heat fans seen going berserk in Miami after team advances to NBA Finals
- Video: Jimmy Butler discusses having to go through LeBron James-Led team to get to promised land
- Dwyane Wade goes after Paul Pierce after Miami Heat beat Boston Celtics: ‘You know where I live’
- Erik Spoelstra and Bam Adebayo speak out on facing LeBron James and Lakers in NBA Finals
- Video: Bam Adebayo destroys Daniel Theis with vicious poster dunk
- Dwyane Wade gives huge shout-out to LeBron James after making his 10th NBA Finals
- Report: Los Angeles Lakers want to face Miami Heat in NBA Finals
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Listed as ‘Questionable’ for Tonight’s Game vs. Cavs
- Updated: January 2, 2019
Wade, who will retire from the NBA at the end of this season, missed the morning shootaround at Quicken Loans Arena.
If Wade does end up missing the game it will be due to illness, not injury, though the veteran has missed several games so far this season due to a variety of injury-related issues. He’s seen action in 27 games during the 2018-19 campaign and is averaging 14.1 points, 3.9 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
Missing this particular contest would deny Cleveland fans the opportunity to pay tribute to Wade, who played 46 games with the Cavaliers last season before being dealt back to the Heat last February. Luckily, Miami makes one more trip to Cleveland later this month.
Following Wednesday’s game, Wade and company will be back in front of a home crowd Friday night, when the Washington Wizards come to South Florida.