- Report: Miami Heat willing to pay ‘going rate for elite shooters’ when Duncan Robinson becomes free agent
- Report: Avery Bradley to return, Goran Dragic out vs. Denver Nuggets
- Report: NBA officials believe Duncan Robinson will get $15-20M annually in free agency
- Udonis Haslem expresses anger over NBA ‘locking up’ players in hotel rooms due to COVID-19
- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
Miami Heat News: Dwyane Wade Listed as ‘Questionable’ for Tonight’s Game vs. Cavs
- Updated: January 2, 2019
Wade, who will retire from the NBA at the end of this season, missed the morning shootaround at Quicken Loans Arena.
If Wade does end up missing the game it will be due to illness, not injury, though the veteran has missed several games so far this season due to a variety of injury-related issues. He’s seen action in 27 games during the 2018-19 campaign and is averaging 14.1 points, 3.9 assists and 3.6 rebounds.
Missing this particular contest would deny Cleveland fans the opportunity to pay tribute to Wade, who played 46 games with the Cavaliers last season before being dealt back to the Heat last February. Luckily, Miami makes one more trip to Cleveland later this month.
Following Wednesday’s game, Wade and company will be back in front of a home crowd Friday night, when the Washington Wizards come to South Florida.