- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Miami Heat Finalizing Trade to Send Josh McRoberts to Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: July 6, 2017
In an attempt to create some salary-cap relief, the Miami Heat are reportedly sending Josh McRoberts and a future second-round pick to the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for A.J. Hammons, according to The Vertical.
Heat plan to send McRoberts and a future second round pick to Dallas for A.J. Hammons, league sources tell The Vertical. https://t.co/OJY3sDiB4q
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 7, 2017
McRoberts is expected to make $6 million for the 2017-18 campaign, and clearing his salary would give the Heat an opportunity to re-sign forward James Johnson. The 6’10” power forward played in just 81 games in his three season in Miami and averaged just 4.9 points and 3.4 rebounds on 37.3 percent shooting in his final season.