- Justise Winslow Pens Heartfelt Goodbye to Miami Heat Organization, Teammates and Fans
- Report: Miami Heat Release Results of Jimmy Butler’s Latest MRI
- Miami Heat News: Andre Iguodala’s Latest Extension With Heat Contains Addendum
- Jae Crowder Dedicates Endearing Message to Heat Nation After Being Traded to Miami Heat
- Grading the Miami Heat’s 2020 NBA Trade Deadline Acquisitions
- Report: Miami Heat Interested in Tristan Thompson If He’s Bought Out by Cavs
- LeBron James Applauds Miami Heat for Signing Andre Iguodala
- Report: James Johnson Headed to Minnesota Timberwolves in Exchange for Gorgui Dieng
- Andre Iguodala Reveals Why He Chose Miami Heat Over Golden State Warriors
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat ‘Ready to Go to War’ After Andre Iguodala Trade
Report: Miami Heat Finalizing Trade to Send Josh McRoberts to Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: July 6, 2017
In an attempt to create some salary-cap relief, the Miami Heat are reportedly sending Josh McRoberts and a future second-round pick to the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for A.J. Hammons, according to The Vertical.
Heat plan to send McRoberts and a future second round pick to Dallas for A.J. Hammons, league sources tell The Vertical. https://t.co/OJY3sDiB4q
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 7, 2017
McRoberts is expected to make $6 million for the 2017-18 campaign, and clearing his salary would give the Heat an opportunity to re-sign forward James Johnson. The 6’10” power forward played in just 81 games in his three season in Miami and averaged just 4.9 points and 3.4 rebounds on 37.3 percent shooting in his final season.