- Miami Heat’s Meyers Leonard warns that other contenders are ‘interested’ in him
- Meyers Leonard reveals 2 crucial things he’s looking for to return to the Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade makes a bold claim about NBA draft prospect Anthony Edwards
- Report: Miami Heat showing strong interest in another sharpshooting Kentucky guard
- Udonis Haslem and Dwyane Wade reminisce on getting their ‘a—s beat’ by Allen Iverson in 2003
- Report: Miami Heat schedule an interview with Duke’s Tre Jones
- Several signs pointing to Heat big man Meyers Leonard leaving Miami
- Report: Miami Heat have Paul Millsap and Wesley Matthews ‘on their radar’
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge might be a trade target for the Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat are No. 1 on Victor Oladipo’s list if he leaves Indiana Pacers
Report: Miami Heat Finalizing Trade to Send Josh McRoberts to Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: July 6, 2017
In an attempt to create some salary-cap relief, the Miami Heat are reportedly sending Josh McRoberts and a future second-round pick to the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for A.J. Hammons, according to The Vertical.
Heat plan to send McRoberts and a future second round pick to Dallas for A.J. Hammons, league sources tell The Vertical. https://t.co/OJY3sDiB4q
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 7, 2017
McRoberts is expected to make $6 million for the 2017-18 campaign, and clearing his salary would give the Heat an opportunity to re-sign forward James Johnson. The 6’10” power forward played in just 81 games in his three season in Miami and averaged just 4.9 points and 3.4 rebounds on 37.3 percent shooting in his final season.