- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
- Report: NBA spokesman denies that Jimmy Butler rejected All-Star Game invitation
- Miami Heat provide injury report for Tuesday’s game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat earn huge shout-out from Magic Johnson for improved play amid 6-game winning streak
- Jackie MacMullan on Miami Heat potentially making a move: ‘Pat [Riley] will do something’
- Report: Miami Heat and New York Knicks have interest in Victor Oladipo
- Chicago Bulls insider labels Miami Heat as potential destination for Thaddeus Young
- Report: Miami Heat list Jimmy Butler as questionable for game vs. Atlanta Hawks due to new injury
- Report: Houston Rockets could trade Victor Oladipo based on belief that he’ll join Miami Heat in offseason
- Donovan Mitchell compares Jimmy Butler to James Harden in crucial aspect of game: ‘He is an artist’
Report: Miami Heat Finalizing Trade to Send Josh McRoberts to Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: July 6, 2017
In an attempt to create some salary-cap relief, the Miami Heat are reportedly sending Josh McRoberts and a future second-round pick to the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for A.J. Hammons, according to The Vertical.
Heat plan to send McRoberts and a future second round pick to Dallas for A.J. Hammons, league sources tell The Vertical. https://t.co/OJY3sDiB4q
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 7, 2017
McRoberts is expected to make $6 million for the 2017-18 campaign, and clearing his salary would give the Heat an opportunity to re-sign forward James Johnson. The 6’10” power forward played in just 81 games in his three season in Miami and averaged just 4.9 points and 3.4 rebounds on 37.3 percent shooting in his final season.