- Report: Miami Heat List Numerous Key Players on Injury Report vs. Indiana Pacers
- David Fizdale Reveals What Dwyane Wade Told LeBron James After Losing 2011 Finals
- Indiana Pacers Star Offers Bold Message About Beating Miami Heat in Upcoming Playoff Series
- Duncan Robinson Pays Tribute to ‘Real One’ Jimmy Butler for Truck-Sticking Chris Paul
- Jimmy Butler on Tyler Herro: ‘He Wants to Bring a Championship to Miami’
- Jimmy Butler Explains Why He Truck Sticked Chris Paul During Heat-Thunder Game
- Report: Indiana Pacers Forward T.J. Warren Dealing With Significant Injury
- Chris Bosh Reacts to Historic News of Joe Biden Selecting Kamala Harris as Running Mate
- Report: Miami Heat’s 1st Round Playoff Opponent Officially Set
- Miami Heat Rumors: Heat Willing to Give Up Any 2 Players for Giannis Antetokounmpo
Report: Miami Heat Finalizing Trade to Send Josh McRoberts to Dallas Mavericks
- Updated: July 6, 2017
In an attempt to create some salary-cap relief, the Miami Heat are reportedly sending Josh McRoberts and a future second-round pick to the Dallas Mavericks in exchange for A.J. Hammons, according to The Vertical.
Heat plan to send McRoberts and a future second round pick to Dallas for A.J. Hammons, league sources tell The Vertical. https://t.co/OJY3sDiB4q
— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) July 7, 2017
McRoberts is expected to make $6 million for the 2017-18 campaign, and clearing his salary would give the Heat an opportunity to re-sign forward James Johnson. The 6’10” power forward played in just 81 games in his three season in Miami and averaged just 4.9 points and 3.4 rebounds on 37.3 percent shooting in his final season.