- Report: Miami Heat coach leaves team to join Los Angeles Clippers coaching staff
- Report: Duncan Robinson considered ‘top commodity’ in NBA trade market
- Report: Miami Heat ‘would hang the phone up’ if Bam Adebayo was asked for in trade
- Report: Miami Heat worked out PAC-12 Freshman of the Year on Sunday
- Orlando Magic star takes jab at Miami Heat’s Pat Riley after ‘asterisk’ comments
- Video: Diehard Miami Heat fan gets team logo tattooed onto his head
- Tyler Herro shows off several new tattoos while on vacation with girlfriend Katya Elise Henry
- Pat Riley explains what he actually meant by saying 2020 title will always have ‘asterisk’
- Pat Riley not guaranteeing to bring back Meyers Leonard and Derrick Jones Jr. to Miami Heat
- Pat Riley pays LeBron James ultimate compliment in wake of NBA Finals clash
Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: November 11, 2019
The Miami Heat may be shorthanded against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) November 11, 2019
Herro, 19, was the No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. While fans weren’t ecstatic when the Heat first selected the youngster, the 6-foot-5 guard quickly changed expectations when he shined during Miami’s Summer League games.
While the sample size is small, Herro is sizing up to be one of the best rookies in his class. The University of Kentucky product is putting up 13.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
Olynyk, on the other hand, is having one of the worst seasons of his career. In fact, the 28-year-old is posting a career-low 7.0 points per contest this season. The big man is in his fourth season with the Heat.
While the Heat are getting ravaged by injuries, the Pistons will get back All-Star Blake Griffin on Monday night against the Minnesota Timberwolves.