- Report: Miami Heat ‘Most Dangerous Team’ to Make Deal Going Forward
- Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving Laud Tyler Herro With Words of Praise
- Hassan Whiteside Dedicates Social Media Post to Former Miami Heat Teammates
- Miami Heat News: Derrick Jones Jr. to Participate in 2020 Slam Dunk Contest
- Report: Duncan Robinson Considered ‘Near Lock’ to Participate in 3-Point Contest
- Kendrick Nunn and Duncan Robinson React to Contracts With Miami Heat Becoming Fully Guaranteed
- Miami Heat News: Jimmy Butler Out Sunday vs. Portland Trail Blazers
- Jimmy Butler Says Miami Heat Not Displaying ‘Culture We Pride Ourselves On’
- Hassan Whiteside Expecting Boos From Miami Heat Crowd in Return Contest
- Jimmy Butler Heavily Criticizes Miami Heat’s Effort and Attitude After Loss to Orlando Magic
Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: November 11, 2019
The Miami Heat may be shorthanded against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) November 11, 2019
Herro, 19, was the No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. While fans weren’t ecstatic when the Heat first selected the youngster, the 6-foot-5 guard quickly changed expectations when he shined during Miami’s Summer League games.
While the sample size is small, Herro is sizing up to be one of the best rookies in his class. The University of Kentucky product is putting up 13.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
Olynyk, on the other hand, is having one of the worst seasons of his career. In fact, the 28-year-old is posting a career-low 7.0 points per contest this season. The big man is in his fourth season with the Heat.
While the Heat are getting ravaged by injuries, the Pistons will get back All-Star Blake Griffin on Monday night against the Minnesota Timberwolves.