- Dwyane Wade Unveils His All-Time Starting 5 of Former Teammates
- Report: Miami Heat Expected to Trade Problematic Dion Waiters
- Kendrick Nunn Reveals Wisdom Dwyane Wade Imparted on Him in Los Angeles
- Report: Dion Waiters Panic Attack Has Been Disputed by Source With Direct Knowledge
- Kevin Durant Urges Dwyane Wade to Come Out of Retirement
- Chris Bosh Claims Kendrick Nunn Has Been Best Rookie in NBA Thus Far
- Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Report: No Buyout Coming for Dion Waiters, Miami Heat to Welcome Him Back Following Suspension
- Report: Miami Heat Provided Dion Waiters ‘Ample Opportunities’ to Redeem Himself
- Report: Miami Heat Teammate Gave Dion Waiters THC-Infused Gummy
Report: Tyler Herro and Kelly Olynyk Questionable Tuesday vs. Detroit Pistons
- Updated: November 11, 2019
The Miami Heat may be shorthanded against the Detroit Pistons on Tuesday night.
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) November 11, 2019
Herro, 19, was the No. 13 pick in the 2019 NBA Draft. While fans weren’t ecstatic when the Heat first selected the youngster, the 6-foot-5 guard quickly changed expectations when he shined during Miami’s Summer League games.
While the sample size is small, Herro is sizing up to be one of the best rookies in his class. The University of Kentucky product is putting up 13.1 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
Olynyk, on the other hand, is having one of the worst seasons of his career. In fact, the 28-year-old is posting a career-low 7.0 points per contest this season. The big man is in his fourth season with the Heat.
While the Heat are getting ravaged by injuries, the Pistons will get back All-Star Blake Griffin on Monday night against the Minnesota Timberwolves.