- Report: Miami Heat interested in Moe Wagner if he clears waivers
- Report: Dwyane Wade not allowed to be part of Jazz’s basketball operations while working as TNT analyst
- Micky Arison admits he’s ‘disappointed’ Dwyane Wade decided not to join Miami Heat ownership
- Report: Dwyane Wade previously said he ‘would love’ to join Miami Heat ownership group
- Report: Dwyane Wade purchases ownership stake in Utah Jazz
- Bam Adebayo discloses how Udonis Haslem forced him to speak up in huddle so he could learn to lead Miami Heat
- Bam Adebayo admits he still talks ‘s–t’ to Jayson Tatum about monster block in last year’s playoffs
- Dwyane Wade reacts to Kevin Durant investing in company that grew from $1.6 billion to $100 billion
- Report: Isaiah Thomas receiving interest from Miami Heat, Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks
- Dwyane Wade unveils conversations he’s had with Paul George about his playoff mishaps
Report: Miami Heat Update Dwyane Wade’s and Goran Dragic’s Status for Tonight’s Game
- Updated: December 16, 2018
Dwyane Wade will be back in the lineup for the Miami Heat on Sunday night after missing Friday night’s game with general soreness. Unfortunately, Goran Dragic is out with a knee injury that has been bothering him for much of the season.
For Wade, he’ll need off nights here and there to keep him fresh for the long haul. Wade will be making his final stop in New Orleans. He has received a warm welcome everywhere he’s gone this season and New Orleans should be no different.
Dragic’s knee injury is much more concerning in the long run. His absence from Sunday night will mark the 12th game he’s missed in Miami’s last 14. The point guard is coming off of an All-Star season, but his health problems have put a damper on his season thus far.
The Heat will try to build on their Friday night victory over Memphis. Their bout with the New Orleans Pelicans will mark an end to their six-game road trip — tied for their longest road trip of the season. With a victory, Miami would move to an impressive 4-2 record on their Western Conference swing.
Having Wade back in the lineup should help give the bench a boost, but missing Dragic will certainly slow Miami down.