- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Isaiah Thomas says he’s ready to sign with Miami Heat if ‘they wit it’
- Updated: November 26, 2020
On Wednesday, Thomas conveyed his interest in playing for the Heat if the franchise is willing to make it happen.
I rock ALL nba shorts in the off season. But if they wit it then I’m wit it lol https://t.co/JkZmB7YFth
— Isaiah Thomas (@isaiahthomas) November 25, 2020
Thomas, 31, has bounced around the league in recent years.
The point guard last played for the Washington Wizards. However, the Wizards dealt Thomas away midway through the 2019-20 campaign before he was released by the Los Angeles Clippers.
In 40 contests with the Wizards last season, the sharpshooter put up 12.2 points and 3.7 assists per game.
Back in his prime, Thomas was one of the best point guards in the association. He had a career-high 28.9 points in addition to 5.9 assists and 2.7 boards per game for the Boston Celtics during the 2016-17 season.
The Heat could certainly use the veteran’s scoring punch and experience off the bench.