- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
- Report: It’s no secret that Victor Oladipo has a desire to play for Miami Heat
Report: Miami Heat provide concerning update on Goran Dragic’s latest injury
- Updated: February 10, 2021
In addition to Dragic, Miami will be missing Chris Silva as well, as he didn’t make the trip with the team.
Dragic has been dealing with an ankle injury and has not played since Feb. 5 against the Washington Wizards.
Moe Harkless (thigh) did travel with the team and is listed as questionable.
The Heat could be getting Moe Harkless back, but Dragic is the most important banged up player right now.
Last season, Dragic helped lead the Heat to the NBA Finals, but he has been limited to just 17 games this season.
Luckily, Miami won back-to-back games against the New York Knicks without Dragic, but an extended absence for the veteran point guard would be less than ideal.
Dragic is averaging 14.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game this season.
The Heat will play the Utah Jazz on Saturday Feb. 13, but since Dragic did not make the trip with the team, he may not be ready to go then either.