- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Miami Heat provide concerning update on Goran Dragic’s latest injury
- Updated: February 10, 2021
In addition to Dragic, Miami will be missing Chris Silva as well, as he didn’t make the trip with the team.
Dragic has been dealing with an ankle injury and has not played since Feb. 5 against the Washington Wizards.
Moe Harkless (thigh) did travel with the team and is listed as questionable.
The Heat could be getting Moe Harkless back, but Dragic is the most important banged up player right now.
Last season, Dragic helped lead the Heat to the NBA Finals, but he has been limited to just 17 games this season.
Luckily, Miami won back-to-back games against the New York Knicks without Dragic, but an extended absence for the veteran point guard would be less than ideal.
Dragic is averaging 14.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game this season.
The Heat will play the Utah Jazz on Saturday Feb. 13, but since Dragic did not make the trip with the team, he may not be ready to go then either.