- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Report: Miami Heat disclose Jimmy Butler’s status for Wednesday’s game vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: December 30, 2020
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 30, 2020
Butler last played on Christmas Day, seeing only 16 minutes of action before leaving the game for good in the Heat’s 111-98 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans.
Without Butler in the lineup on Tuesday night, the Heat were embarrassed by the Bucks in a 144-97 loss. The Heat fell behind in the game, 46-26, after just one quarter.
The Heat would undoubtedly like to have Butler back in the lineup as quickly as possible, but they don’t want to rush the competitive veteran back and risk a more severe injury in the process.
Following Wednesday’s game, the Heat will next be in action on the first night of the new year, when they hit the road to face the Dallas Mavericks.