- Report: Tyler Herro to miss Miami Heat’s next 3 games with latest injury
- Injury report released for Miami Heat’s Friday night game vs. Toronto Raptors
- Report: Miami Heat to use dogs to screen for COVID-19 as they begin welcoming fans back into arena
- Erik Spoelstra insinuates NBA forcing Miami Heat to play short-handed may have worsened Tyler Herro’s injury
- Andre Iguodala claims Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro have work ethics ‘just like’ Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson
- Kendrick Nunn discloses why he still thinks he deserved Rookie of the Year over Ja Morant
- Report: Miami Heat ‘really want’ Washington Wizards superstar Bradley Beal
- Dwyane Wade celebrates Kamala Harris making history as first female vice president
- Katya Elise Henry shares adorable pictures to celebrate Tyler Herro’s birthday
- Report: Multiple players remain out for Miami Heat’s Wednesday game vs. Toronto Raptors
Report: Miami Heat disclose Jimmy Butler’s status for Wednesday’s game vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Updated: December 30, 2020
— Tim Reynolds (@ByTimReynolds) December 30, 2020
Butler last played on Christmas Day, seeing only 16 minutes of action before leaving the game for good in the Heat’s 111-98 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans.
Without Butler in the lineup on Tuesday night, the Heat were embarrassed by the Bucks in a 144-97 loss. The Heat fell behind in the game, 46-26, after just one quarter.
The Heat would undoubtedly like to have Butler back in the lineup as quickly as possible, but they don’t want to rush the competitive veteran back and risk a more severe injury in the process.
Following Wednesday’s game, the Heat will next be in action on the first night of the new year, when they hit the road to face the Dallas Mavericks.