- Miami Heat legend Dwyane Wade reacts to tragic COVID-19-related death of Sekou Smith
- Report: Miami Heat could be without 8 players Wednesday vs. Denver Nuggets
- Miami Heat remember Kobe Bryant with incredible 8-minute, 24-second video tribute
- Dwyane Wade reacts to hilarious photo of him and Martha Stewart
- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
Miami Heat: Who’s Hot, Who’s Not Through First Week Of Preseason
- Updated: October 14, 2014
The Miami Heat have played a collective total of three games thus far, going winless in the process.
The highlight of the Heat’s preseason through one week of play was their overtime loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers this past Saturday. The game marked the first time LeBron James played his former team, Miami, since signing with the Cavs in July.
The Heat trailed by as many as 20 points, but rallied back to force the game into overtime.
While much of the attention during the game was placed on LeBron and his former ‘Big Three’ castmates, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, younger players such as James Ennis and Shabazz Napier were the real stars of the game.
The preseason is not as significant for established players such as Wade and Bosh, as it is for evaluating young players and rookies such as Ennis and Napier. Both players could play key roles in the rotation for Miami in the upcoming season.
While the wins and losses aren’t important during this time of the year, the evaluation of players are. Let’s take a look at whose stock went up and whose stock went down during the first week of preseason.