- Zaire Wade seen working out with former NBA shooting guard
- Jrue Holiday says Milwaukee Bucks have more talent than Miami Heat
- Report: ESPN hires Chris Bosh to make numerous studio appearances throughout NBA postseason
- Report: Miami Heat mentioned as potential landing spot for Tim Hardaway Jr.
- Report: Miami Heat issue major update about capacity for home games in 1st round of playoffs
- Video: Zaire and Dwyane Wade connect on impressive alley-oops
- Tyler Herro predicts playing against Bucks in hometown of Milwaukee will be ‘all business’
- Report: 8 Miami Heat players to miss Sunday’s game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Chris Bosh’s heartfelt reaction to being chosen for 2021 Hall of Fame class
- Kendrick Nunn’s positive update on state of his health ahead of NBA playoffs
Report: Victor Oladipo to seek specialist’s evaluation regarding timetable for knee injury
- Updated: April 11, 2021
Update on Victor Oladipo, per multiple sources, following the MRI on his injured quad/knee.
Oladipo, with the Miami Heat’s consent, will be seeking a specialist’s evaluation prior to any decision about a timetable for this season.
More later today on @5ReasonsSports outlets.
— Ethan J. Skolnick of @5ReasonsSports (@EthanJSkolnick) April 11, 2021
The Heat acquired Oladipo in a trade deadline deal with the Houston Rockets.
While he would’ve likely added a nice scoring punch to Miami’s rotation, his future this season and beyond with the team is now in doubt.
Oladipo is set to become an unrestricted free agent at the end of this year, and his latest injury reportedly is hindering his chances of getting a max contract offer this coming offseason.
The Heat would certainly love to have Oladipo in the lineup as they try to make a playoff push, but it appears his status is murky at best for the rest of the season.
In four games with Miami, Oladipo is averaging 12.0 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.