- Report: Victor Oladipo increasingly unlikely to receive ‘anything near’ maximum deal this offseason
- Kendrick Nunn shows he’s been fully vaccinated and exclaims COVID-19 ‘can kiss my a–‘
- Gabrielle Union dedicates lengthy, heartfelt tribute to DMX
- Report: Victor Oladipo will not travel with Miami Heat on upcoming road trip
- Report: Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem dragged into $160,000 eviction lawsuit over Miami pizzeria
- Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Video: Jimmy Butler taunts Lakers while taking over in 4th quarter for Heat
- Video: Victor Oladipo throws down angry poster over Andre Drummond
- Tyler Herro admits he ‘definitely thought I would be starting’ as he comments on reserve role with Miami Heat
- Dwyane Wade slights Boston Celtics, says they don’t have an identity
Video: Victor Oladipo exits game vs. Lakers after suffering non-contact injury
- Updated: April 8, 2021
On Thursday, the Miami Heat defeated the Los Angeles Lakers for a hard-fought win, but there’s a cloud of concern hanging over the team.
Guard Victor Oladipo had to leave the game late after what appeared to be a non-contact injury.
Here was the play https://t.co/XoY6X7j2kY
— Five Reasons Sports Network (@5ReasonsSports) April 9, 2021
The Maryland native played well against L.A. by scoring 18 points on 5-of-8 shooting from the field. He also served up a facial on Lakers big man Andre Drummond during the third quarter.
Needless to say, if Oladipo has to miss an extended period of time due to injury, it will significantly hurt Miami’s chances of returning to the NBA Finals.
The team is currently in a three-way tie with the Atlanta Hawks and Charlotte Hornets.