- Video: Kyrie Irving successfully sneaks Bam Adebayo his jersey after Miami Heat-Brooklyn Nets game
- Udonis Haslem says Duncan Robinson is the best shooter he’s ever seen
- Report: Avery Bradley announces exact date he plans to return for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Report: Major update offered on when Jimmy Butler could return for Miami Heat
- Former Miami Heat forward reveals he’s been getting recurring death threats, fears being separated from daughter
- Udonis Haslem sends NSFW message about connection with James Harden
- Video: Security hilariously stops Bam Adebayo from swapping jerseys with Kyrie Irving
- Robin Lopez called out Miami Heat for being ‘thespians’ after Tyler Herro embellished contact
- Report: 3 Miami Heat players included in Team USA’s 2021 Olympic player pool
Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Updated: January 14, 2021
The Houston Rockets landed two-time All-Star Victor Oladipo from the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday.
However, it appears Oladipo still hopes to somehow end up with the Miami Heat.
“Houston could also still flip Oladipo, who wanted out of Indiana but landed in another place he doesn’t want to be,” Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer wrote. “League sources say Oladipo still hopes to find himself in Miami.”
Yet, the Heat cooled their interest in trading for the guard. Oladipo hasn’t shown the same consistent star power he had prior to the ruptured quadriceps tendon injury that he suffered back in January of 2019.
During the 2017-18 season, Oladipo averaged 23.1 points, 5.2 boards, 4.3 assists and 2.4 steals per contest. He was turning into a superstar and the face of the Pacers before the devastating injury.
Now, the veteran is looking to convince teams he still has that flare. Oladipo is putting up 20.0 points, 5.7 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game this season.
Oladipo will be a free agent in the upcoming offseason.