- Zaire Wade sends angry message to Sierra Canyon after watching documentary: ‘You woke up a killa’
- Miami Heat news: Bam Adebayo signs endorsement deal with Jordan Brand
- Jimmy Butler offers surprising reaction to not being selected to this year’s All-Star team
- Report: Miami Heat ‘well positioned’ to sign John Collins this offseason
- Report: Miami Heat among ‘potential trade destinations’ for Kyle Lowry
- Report: Miami Heat ‘internally has discussed’ DeMarcus Cousins, Blake Griffin and Rudy Gay, among others
- Report: Goran Dragic to make long-awaited return tonight vs. Toronto Raptors
- Dwyane Wade issues beautiful message to Tiger Woods after horrific car accident
- Report: Miami Heat offer impactful update on statuses of Goran Dragic and Tyler Herro
- P.J. Tucker reacts in shock to Bam Adebayo’s All-Star Game snub
Report: Victor Oladipo asked Miami Heat players, ‘Can I come play with y’all?’ in front of teammates
- Updated: November 12, 2020
Indiana Pacers star Victor Oladipo reportedly made comments to opposing players about wanting to play with them.
In fact, Oladipo reportedly asked Miami Heat players if he could “come play with y’all” in front of his Pacers teammates.
Victor Oladipo is wild 😳
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 12, 2020
That is not a good look for Oladipo.
The 28-year-old has been rumored to have interest in playing with Miami, but to express that desire in front of his current teammates is certainly a strange move.
Oladipo is entering the final year of his contract with the Pacers, and one can wonder if this new report makes it more likely that he could be traded before the upcoming season.
Oladipo missed a lot of the 2019-20 season with an injury, but he did play for Indiana in the Orlando, Fla. bubble.
For his career, Oladipo has averaged 17.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.