- Report: Miami Heat fans should be ‘surprised’ if they see Victor Oladipo soon
- Bam Adebayo believes Miami Heat still don’t know how to properly close games
- Report: Duncan Robinson could get contract worth $20M per year in free agency
- Report: Multiple members of Miami Heat organization have ‘raved’ about Dewayne Dedmon
- Report: Miami Heat update Andre Iguodala’s status for game vs. Boston Celtics
- Report: Boston Celtics issue major injury update on Jaylen Brown ahead of game vs. Miami Heat
- Anthony Edwards makes it clear he approves of Jimmy Butler and Karl-Anthony Towns talking trash
- Bam Adebayo offers hilarious reason why Boston Celtics were ‘not my worry’ after Miami Heat win
- Video: Jimmy Butler talks trash to Karl-Anthony Towns, says he’s ‘soft as baby s–t’
- Report: Miami Heat update injury report for Friday’s matchup vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Report: Victor Oladipo asked Miami Heat players, ‘Can I come play with y’all?’ in front of teammates
- Updated: November 12, 2020
Indiana Pacers star Victor Oladipo reportedly made comments to opposing players about wanting to play with them.
In fact, Oladipo reportedly asked Miami Heat players if he could “come play with y’all” in front of his Pacers teammates.
Victor Oladipo is wild 😳
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) November 12, 2020
That is not a good look for Oladipo.
The 28-year-old has been rumored to have interest in playing with Miami, but to express that desire in front of his current teammates is certainly a strange move.
Oladipo is entering the final year of his contract with the Pacers, and one can wonder if this new report makes it more likely that he could be traded before the upcoming season.
Oladipo missed a lot of the 2019-20 season with an injury, but he did play for Indiana in the Orlando, Fla. bubble.
For his career, Oladipo has averaged 17.3 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.