- Report: Miami Heat have registered ‘serious interest’ in Blake Griffin
- Report: John Wall and Kyle Lowry are ‘potential targets’ for Miami Heat
- Report: Miami Heat may be interested in acquiring Harrison Barnes
- Chris Bosh’s wife joins Dwyane Wade in destroying haters due to Julius Randle comparisons
- Report: Tyler Herro and Precious Achiuwa to represent Miami Heat on NBA Rising Stars rosters
- Dwyane Wade drops the mic as he explains why Chris Bosh is undoubtedly better than Julius Randle
- Report: Jimmy Butler approved of James Harden trade when Miami Heat were frontrunners
- Video: Dwyane Wade hilariously catches Shaquille O’Neal snoring in astronaut helmet
- Bam Adebayo’s blunt 5-word assessment after brutal loss to Atlanta Hawks
- Miami Heat news: Jimmy Butler to miss 2nd straight game vs. Atlanta Hawks
Report: Miami Heat optimistic that Avery Bradley and Jimmy Butler will return by end of week
- Updated: January 25, 2021
The Miami Heat have been shorthanded due to coronavirus protocols over the last few weeks.
As @Anthony_Chiang and I reported earlier today, there's optimism that Butler and Bradley will be back by the end of the week for the Heat.
— Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) January 25, 2021
Butler, 31, has only played in six games this season. He hasn’t competed in a game since Jan. 9.
The five-time All-Star is averaging just 15.8 points, 5.5 boards and 5.3 assists per contest this season. Butler is reportedly expected to be cleared from pandemic protocol on Monday.
Bradley, 30, has also missed significant time due to health and safety protocols. The newcomer is putting up 10.0 points per game this season.
Of course, the Heat are missing the veterans on the court. The team has a 6-9 record and is sitting in the No. 13 spot in the Eastern Conference.
The Heat take on the Brooklyn Nets on Monday evening.