- Report: There appears to be ‘mutual interest’ between Miami Heat and Victor Oladipo
- Report: Miami Heat not willing to part with Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson and Precious Achiuwa for Bradley Beal
- Report: Miami Heat list 11 players on injury report ahead of game vs. Detroit Pistons
- Erik Spoelstra refuses to use ‘fatigue’ as excuse for Miami Heat’s recent losses
- Video: Chris Silva obliterates Joel Embiid with nasty block during Heat-76ers game
- Here’s the ridiculous package the Rockets wanted from the Heat for James Harden
- Report: Duncan Robinson now eligible for bigger contract after meeting ‘starter criteria’
- Report: NBA executive pegs Miami Heat as potential destination for P.J. Tucker
- Report: Victor Oladipo still hopes to join Miami Heat despite trade to Houston Rockets
- Jimmy Butler says Miami Heat still believe they should have won championship against Lakers
Report: Avery Bradley misses Miami Heat practice due to health and safety protocols
- Updated: January 3, 2021
Per Heat: Avery Bradley wasn’t at practice today due to health and safety protocols.
— Ira Winderman (@IraHeatBeat) January 3, 2021
Bradley, 30, has appeared in four games for Miami this season. It is uncertain if he will miss time due to the league’s protocols.
The Heat are scheduled to play the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday night.
Miami signed Bradley to a two-year deal this offseason. The veteran guard spent last season with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Bradley has been solid since joining the Heat, as he is averaging 14.3 points, 1.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game this season.
Miami has struggled out of the gate and had been without star Jimmy Butler for two games because of an ankle injury.
If Bradley cannot clear the league’s health and safety protocols, it will likely open up more minutes for guard Kendrick Nunn.